Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDM clubs in SF

moto

If you're looking for something to do during the week, check out Anu or Pink. Wednesdays at Anu is worth checking out. With resident DJ Scott Carrelli, of Satellite SF, and special guests. Anu is a very small venue. But if there's a DJ you want to go see, it's a great way to get up close and meet them too. Then there is Pink. Where every night is a party (except Mondays, they're closed!) Pink usually stays open until 4am on weekends, even on Sunday.

If you're thinking of checking out the super clubs, then Ruby Skye and 1015 is the way to go. One other I forgot to mention in my previous post is DNA Lounge. All these venues are also stay open until 4am (sometimes later) on weekends.

Make sure you check out the venue's calendars with the links I provided. Also, go to San Francisco City Guide - SF Station and view their calendar. It lists all the bars and clubs in San Francisco and the events they are offering.

they all seem nice, do u know what kinda dress code they have? Ruby Skye looks good and seems relaxed as their videos show people wearing caps and stuff....

Most of the venues I mentioned are pretty relax with the dress code. Just as long as you don't wear baggy pants and look like you just got out of bed. But dress code is enforced at Ruby Skye. No baggy jeans, no tennis shoes, or sports jerseys. Just as long as you wear decent fitting jeans, a nice shirt and black shoes... you're safe.

Hope that helps.