Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WoW! This forum is still alive n kickin'~!

georgym

im losing sleep because a bunch of nerds dont respect me. help?

whats funny is you chased most of the nerds away......i might have to thank you for that one

mikemembername and his pet dilbert wilson are still representin and pose king ghhost and lajoke spot one here and there. i guess its not a full exodus

hey cookie i am posting just for you...sent you an IM on your phone thing or whatever...where's the love?

heard you got a new dog and it's 10 x better then Kaydup's dog...holla at your boy

Hi Michael

I waited by the phone last night and it never rang 1361.gif Call me at work later

I wouldnt say our dog is better than Kaydups-we havent had a puppy competition yet. Stymies still all bent about losing the shirts off competition back in June-he's not ready for another disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...
whats funny is you chased most of the nerds away......i might have to thank you for that one

mikemembername and his pet dilbert wilson are still representin and pose king ghhost and lajoke spot one here and there. i guess its not a full exodus

oh and im on ur dick...u just cant keep my name out of ur mouth..

speaking of poseurs....which group of Cali friends r u on to now? #439?

u should get a meet-up thread going for that roxy party meetup king...maybe you can use regina for her apartment as usual...maybe i could pay for ur cab there..u know..for old times sakes

oh and im on ur dick...u just cant keep my name out of ur mouth..

speaking of poseurs....which group of Cali friends r u on to now? #439?

u should get a meet-up thread going for that roxy party meetup king...maybe you can use regina for her apartment as usual...maybe i could pay for ur cab there..u know..for old times sakes

you're still on this "new group of friends" thing? and that "using regina's apartment" thing? funny since you tried to call me out on that groovynuts board and asked for her to confirm it and she never did......but that was a good one serge. and you're still trying to push the new group of friends thing? meetups? didnt you try to organize a fucking softball game or some shit?

and then you talk ebonics around any black person you see and then talk all proper around anyone white....i hear the new fad is dressing like a skater....time to run along macy's and pick out a few new Quicksilver outfits. its funny to me when people keep saying "serge has changed" and I just keep on saying "serge changes every two months depending on what the new fad is and what everyone else is doing". sad part is, I'm right

go back to scamming the government and cheating the IRS as you once inscinuated I do. either that or go for one of your meetup parties at marko's apartment in queens and please oh please post all those awesome pics with you blowing into a trombone