Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alex santer

LMAO

I can't make it but it looks like a great night to me, although I only know Alex Santer's productions. [fwiw VC is my favorite dj too RayRay]. I'll confess I haven't ever heard Oscar G live and haven't heard a recent recording of one of his sets--but his last compilation was so electro (no problem for me, its actually one of my favorite comps)--what is he like live these days?

LMAO

I can't make it but it looks like a great night to me, although I only know Alex Santer's productions. [fwiw VC is my favorite dj too RayRay]. I'll confess I haven't ever heard Oscar G live and haven't heard a recent recording of one of his sets--but his last compilation was so electro (no problem for me, its actually one of my favorite comps)--what is he like live these days?

well i think he's noticing that electro/minimal is getting alot of attention in the us lately and he though shit i'm gonna make alotta money doing a compilation with some electro in it. the people down in miami love this "tweeker music" how they call it out in germany where alot of it is produced. so to each his own.

LMAO

oscar played a little big of everything last time at pacha, alot of tribal, but he played some electro and tech tracks and programmed them perfectly to fit his set. ray thats pretty damn ignorant to say all djs are inferior. im sure oscar and alex and every other big tribal dj gets tracks that calderone doesnt, IT WORKS BOTH WAYS, they make their own edits and get exclusive shit too. maybe u wud kno if you went out to hear them for once ;) calling all tribal djs inferior is plain ingnorant bro, vic is your fav, good, but there are millions of people out there that like other tribal djs more. YOUR TASTE & OPINION IS NOT FACT, so please stop stating it like it is. just cause vic is your fav, doesnt make him the BEST TRIBAL DJ IN THE WORLD.

just cause vic is your fav, doesnt make him the BEST TRIBAL DJ IN THE WORLD.

To me he is............And I really would like to take a poll of the Big tribal DJs all over, and see who they think there fav is. I would bet that majority say Vic.

Pat when you hear VC live for an extended set, come talk to me.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are the biggest LOSER, and complete waste of LIFE, that has ever lived. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLAD IM GETTIN TO YA!!! Makes my day that much better. HAHAHAHAHAHA

:clap2::cry::clap2::cry:

HE Eddie: Did you hear those Massive BOMBS that Sick DJ was playin. He was just droppin BOMBITY BOMBS left and right. I could not get over all the Major BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS, he was dropping.

PS BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB.......GO FUCK YOU AUNT SUSAN, and you FATHER!!!!

:laugh2:

To me he is............And I really would like to take a poll of the Big tribal DJs all over, and see who they think there fav is. I would bet that majority say Vic.

Pat when you hear VC live for an extended set, come talk to me.

i def will, ray im not tryin to argue with you over who the best tribal dj is,all im saying is your not a big fan of tribal, there are ALOT of tracks that u think suck, that TONS of people think are a bomb, just because you dont like alot of tribal doesnt mean you should rip on it. its might be "blah" to you but its not to ALOT of other people, thats all

when it comes to housey & electro type stuff, i only like the "massive bombs", but that doesnt mean all of it it "blah"

i def will, ray im not tryin to argue with you over who the best tribal dj is,all im saying is your not a big fan of tribal, there are ALOT of tracks that u think suck, that TONS of people think are a bomb, just because you dont like alot of tribal doesnt mean you should rip on it. its might be "blah" to you but its not to ALOT of other people, thats all

when it comes to housey & electro type stuff, i only like the "massive bombs", but that doesnt mean all of it it "blah"

When you see Vic live, come talk to me

:)

Alex will be doing a special set w richie santana next sat oct 21st at Deko.

We took him and carlos fauvrelle out last ngiht to the club(hip hop mash up night) and just got them smashed.

Gonna have him do a set next week.

i hear from others he's a good kid, lookin forward to hearing him spin.