Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday October 20th: Dirty Superstars

partydirty

Damian - this is the theme of Dirty. Does this look like a strip club to you?

1011_111_foto_12.gif

r u seriously kidding me? thats a girl with an exposed ariola. LOL Ofcourse Its a Strip Club! i mean lookatit, a tit. lol

It starts off with exposed ariolas and than viola! you have naked chics walking and dancing around you.

relax. the strip club comment was a joke. after seeing the picture you are making me believe it really will turn into a tittie bar.

r u seriously kidding me? thats a girl with an exposed ariola. LOL Ofcourse Its a Strip Club! i mean lookatit, a tit. lol

It starts off with exposed ariolas and than viola! you have naked chics walking and dancing around you.

relax. the strip club comment was a joke. after seeing the picture you are making me believe it really will turn into a tittie bar.

Is this weirdo really looking at that picture and complaining?? Maybe he doesn't like women. Hey Dirty, I wonder if DNRD is a promoter of some other event on Thurs. night in Hartford and is upset with his lack luster turnout... Hmm.. Who could that be?? Complaining about sexy women dressed in sexy clothes LOL...Looks like he really hit a low point in his life... Here is some advice Dnrd... If you had a couple of hotties like that in your corny parties, you might do much better..

• 2 weeks later...