Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lmao...a PM from rayray to me...

fkornre

:laugh:

I am not an Internet tuff guy, He is, And dont worry i already got a lot of INFO on Mr. Farell Kornre. Ill be seeing him soon. Tell him to please put on a pot of coffee. Decaff. You should join the party.

Peace

I'll be sure to grab some folgers at the local market and have it brewing when you stop by with all your "INFO"...

I don't need to join the party honey - I AM THE PARTY. :laugh:

Well enjoy your coffee...

When my MOM gettin cancer is brought up, its not just words. Im sorry, he is gonna have to learn his lesson. Damn!!! really wish he never said anything. He really has NOOOOOIdea who he is messing with. When this is over, He will be sorry he ever said anything bout me. PROMISE!!!!!

dude whatever..... :laugh:

i'm sure he's sooooooooooooooooo scared :worry:

He' sounds sooooo tuff fkornre.. i dunno man... :laugh:

So in closing:

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

So in closing:

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

LMFAO....i forgot he said that...where is thehype to remind me of that?

Yea we met once briefly about a year ago.

Why are you calling him a pussy, then telling him to come find you...? Seems its the other way around.

i have no idea who you are...every single person i have ever met off of here i have been wasted when i met...

as for me calling him a pussy...i'll call him whatever i want to call him...and pussy is kinda light...i called him much worse than that...and "the other way around?" please...he is the one who said he is gonna come find me...so come find me...

So in closing:

i heard he runs with crews like Debo and killers like Pappy Mason

Yea we met once briefly about a year ago.

Why are you calling him a pussy, then telling him to come find you...? Seems its the other way around.

Your boy is the one that got alllll bent out of shape over shit posted on a messageboard....:laugh: He's the one throwing out there that he's coming for fkornre and gathering "info"... so get the story straight kid..

i mean who really tries to beat someone up over a messageboard? pfffffffffffttttttt maybe a 12 yr old....