Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Friday The 13th!!!

HAZE

jasmsk.jpg

Friday the 13th’s being unlucky is just a superstition, right? To test the theory, the British Journal of Medicine began a study in 1993 comparing traffic accidents on Fridays over a period of years. They found that even though fewer people chose to drive on Friday the 13th, there were more traffic accidents than on other Fridays. Their conclusion: “Friday 13th is unlucky for some. The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52%. Staying at home is recommended.â€

APOLLO 13 WAS LAUNCHED AT 13:13, MILITARY TIME, AND WAS ABORTED ON FRIDAY, APRIL 13.

:eek:

Cute pic Stymie.

This one is pretty freaky. I'm actually pretty obsessed with the number 13 too.

My birthday is 3/10 10+3=13 and Sugar's bday is 11/02 11+2=13

I just hope I don't die today.

Austrian composer Arnold Schoenberg was obsessed with the number 13. He was born on September 13, 1874, and believed he would die on the 13th as well. Probably, he decided, on a Friday the 13th, and most likely in 1951, when he was 76 (7 + 6 = 13). That year, July 13 fell on a Friday, and Schoenberg stayed in bed all day, awaiting death. Late that night his wife went to his room to check on him and scold him for wasting the day so foolishly. When she opened the door, Schoenberg looked up at her, uttered the single word “harmonyâ€â€”and died. Time of death: 11:47 P.M. . . . 13 minutes before midnight.
:eek:

i slept for 12 hours!!!! i missed class this morning and missed my physical therapy appt, i am so mad! and now i am at work. that i was late for, how ? i have no clue! ive never had a friday the 13th episode so i guess i was due.

Today is dragging..and Im so tired..I cant wait to go home and get started on my sleeping..