Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugley's thoughts on BUMP

mixwell

I drove off of the road after bitch in front of me braked and smacked into car in front of her. Thank you for asking. I am still offended by Drugley's comments.

Good move driving off the road though, otherwise you would've been held responsible for your car, the bitch's car, and the car she hit. Hope you're not too shaken.

Drugley seems like a cool guy. I mean, lots of cool people try to solicite for weed over a message board after reassuring everyone they're not a cop

Good move driving off the road though, otherwise you would've been held responsible for your car, the bitch's car, and the car she hit. Hope you're not too shaken.

That was my thought. I have taught myself to swirve although it can be unsafe at times. There are a bunch of deers and turkeys on my road. They have taught me how to drive. Let me know if you need some food for Thanksgiving or any day :biggrin:

I have to buy a new door from a previous accident and pay off a speeding ticket, so I am glad that I don't have to pay for this shit. I hate the commute.

Hey Drugley, can your boys at the station help me out with my speeding ticket? I'll give them some weed

Drugley seems like a cool guy. I mean, lots of cool people try to solicite for weed over a message board after reassuring everyone they're not a cop

got any weed?