Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my favorite comedian will be here this sunday!!!

weyes

i'm so excited!!!

my favorite comedian, lisa lampanelli, will be at the grove in anaheim this sunday. she's the insult comic who's been at all of the comedy central roasts and is funnier than everyone else ;) . is anyone else a fan?

836149728_m.jpg

i'm particularly stoked, 'cause i tend to hear of events when it's too late. i caught this one just in time. that means, unfortunately, that i didn't get great seats, and insult comedy involves making fun of the audience; i hope i'll be able to see the people she's making fun of. it does, however, mean that she won't be able to make fun of me, 'cause i'll be too far away :funny: !

i tried to convince my best friend and her boyfriend to come, but they said they "don't like comedy." what kind of statement is that?

at any rate, if you guys can get down here, i highly recommend her!!!

How fun, I hope that you have a great time, this weekend is my scare myself sensless weekend. Fri going to Universal Horror nights, and Sun. I'll be going to the Pierce College Maize Maze. I will be at Christoper Lawrence this weekend also if you are interested :)