Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: The Mask

hehateme

LOL wtf

from the www.mesoasian.com forums

ok .. my turn .. my turn ..

for oral sex .. i like the girl to sit on my face .. with her back to me .. i like her to be in control ..

but i also tried 69 standing up .. where i had the girl's thighs on my shoulder .. that was different .. and was exciting ..

for sex .. ok .. my favorate "used" to be the girl on top .. until i met this girl.. sometime ago .. one day we were having sex and stuff .. and she was on top .. she was sooooo horny .. so she was moving up and down toooo strongly .. and all of a sudden . she jumped so high .. my "little bro" came out of her "little sister" .. and when she came down . .she bent the poor guy .. i was like ... "ouuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" man it hurt .. from that day i kina scared of the girl on top ..

now my favorate is the doggy .. especially if the girl has nice ass .. or .. if she smells bad .. hehe ...

aiight .. peace out ..

Alan

Funny you say that .. coz i lived in Bayonne for couple of years since i was working in Newark Airport for a while .. oh man ..it is dead out there ..

ok .. for all of you singles .. NYC is definetly the place to go .. check this out:

if you wana go clubbing . .make sure you check Webster Hall .. the biggest clun in NYC ... 4 floors .. 4 DJs .. nice mix ..Friday is usually better than Saturday ..

then also check out Exit ..and Roxys ... they are big too .. and got lots of nice people ..

Sound factory used to be good .. not sure lately ..

do not go the following clubs .. China club and Lime Light .. yo .. China club .. there is nothing Asian about that club .. and music is soooo lame ... and Lime light .. sorry peeps .. but lots of hos go there ..

if you wana go eating .. then make sure you check Flushing for best Korean and Chinese clubs .. don't go to China town . it used to have lots of nice girls . but not anymore .. u''ll be waisting ur time if u go there .. hehe ..

if you like Japanese girls .. make sure u go to 40-50 streets and Brodway area .. there are lots of piano bars there .. also nice looking Japanese girls ..

now if u already met that special girl .. and wana have a special moment .. then go to Broklyn (if u have a car of course) and park by the Verezanno bridge .. and then u can kiss and stuff .. it is so romantic there ..

oh well .. there are more .. but that is for the experienced guys and girls .. can't tell you here sorry ..

aiiight .. that is it for now .. peace out ..

Alan

• 2 weeks later...