Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD out there and back

Most of the people on the notes didnt help with the album. Most DJ's thank people that influence him. He thanked a lot of people except Digweed. i thought that was wrong.

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

i guess diggs had no influence on him. their styles are immensely different, but without a doubt diggs paved the way for cats like pvd. who cares anyway, he didnt thank me and i've been paying 35/nite to see that fucker!

------------------

deez nuts

Ummmm, no disrespect, but Sasha is the man, and Digweed has a totally different style from both PvD and Sasha. You can tell that Diggy has no influence on PvD otherwise PvD would suck like Digweed does. Sorry digweed lovers, but it's my opinion only. No offense to all.

Originally posted by Korinna:

Ummmm, no disrespect, but Sasha is the man, and Digweed has a totally different style from both PvD and Sasha. You can tell that Diggy has no influence on PvD otherwise PvD would suck like Digweed does. Sorry digweed lovers, but it's my opinion only. No offense to all.

Digweed sucks ???? Dude stop snorting PCP's it's fuckin u up. Besides like the other guys said, Digweed and PVD have very different styles and u can tell from PVD's album that he hasn't been inspired by Digweeds music, that's why he doesn't mention him.

Wait...who influenced who? PvD has been around a very long time....if anyone has influenced him as a producer, its probably cosmic baby, sven vath, bt, New Order, etc... Digweed is just a dj and made only one original song: heaven sent under the alias 'bedrock'. As long as the album goes, he didnt have to thank anyone but his own damn genious! As a Dj maybe PvD should thank Sven and some other old timers....but certainly not Dig!

uh..

hey dumbass...

John Digweed has put out SEVERAL tracks with his partner Nick Muir under their collective name Bedrock (its not Digweeds "alias" as you said but the two producers together).

And there isnt a producer or DJ in the WORLD who doesnt respect Digweed as one of the absolute best at what he does. His ability to move a crowd is LEGENDARY, and just because PVD doesnt happen to thank him doesnt mean SHIT.

Did he thank yo MAMA?

man i dont know why everyone's trippin about who pvd thanked on his album and who he didnt. nobody knows what his relationship is with diggs, if infact one exists, or how either one influenced eachother. why dont u all bow down before me and thank me for amusing you everyday?

ps diggs did produce some very quality tracks with muir. of the 8 million mixes of the baguio track that are out there, bedrock is the shizzzz. keep it low though.

------------------

deez nuts

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 08-02-2000).]

Didn't mean to start anything. I just thought that since Digweed is prob one of the most respected DJ's in the world that out or respect he should of put his name down. Doesn't matter if they ever even met.

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

His ability to move a crowd is LEGENDARY

uhm, didn't catch much of that LEGENDARY ability last friday, unless you meant move me to tears, or perhaps, move me to sleep.

I'm a dj and I don't respect Digweed as one of the absolute best.

care to add more hyperbole?

------------------

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

hey hey ppl.. didnt mean to jump into ur convos, but im a huge fan of both pvd and digs.. as for pvd not mentioning him.. does the poor guy have to mention everyone and their mother-in-law's pet rocks on his album? sorry j/k but seriously, so what if digs is immensely respected globally? for that matter, pvd shoulda mentioned .. digs just didn't happen to be affiliated w/ pvd on the album nor was he an influence on that particular album.. which doesnt suprise me since they're incredibly different. but everyone's entitled to their own opinion right? therefore, i must say: trance rules the world. biggrin.gif peace out everyone, b safe.. ~~daniela

Well I have seen Diggers & Sasha, and would have to say that Diggers wasn't as good as many other 'superstar' dee jays that I have seen, including

Danny Tenaglia

Sneak

Jeff Mills

Jeremy Healy

Roger Sanchez

Doc Martin

or Carl Cox........

Having said that Bedrock do do some cool tunes tho! cool.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Whatever DJ Wacky D

Where you spinnin at there Skippy?

Thank you "Mr. Superstar DJ" for letting all of us musically uneducated dumbasses in on the big info that Digweed is a no talent.

I guess that will free up our Friday nights a bit now that no one will want to go see S&D

cause we all know that "Faggy D" has finally clued us in that Digs cant move a crowd.

Maybe he should stick to his apartment like all the other "world class DJs" such as yourself.

Or better yet, why dont you call Twilo and volunteer to rescue NYC from Digweeds horrible sets by taking up his residency.

I'm sure the management there would jump at the chance,given your citywide reputation(HA!)

Think about it "Sasha & Spoony D",the line would probably stretch all the way to the friggin Holland Tunnel with that kind of talent on the bill.

You hear me "Forky D",

you fruity ass bastard

yo MAMA was a hyperbole

When I release my album in a few years, I won't thank anybody. Then everybody can just assume that they either mean something to me, or nothing at all.

It usually annoys me to look at the sleeve notes on CD's and scan over the millions of people artists thank. How about they just dedicate it to somebody. Usually that has a more profound effect.