Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend: JP or Morillo

hey ive only been out to a club in the city once before (crowbar) a few weeks ago to see Lawler... i had an amazing time

anyway fast forward i cant wait to go out again, so me and some friends are going out this weekend, we can only go out 1 night and we cant decide

Pacha tomorrow night for JP or Saturday night for Morillo...

we cant make up our minds...

anyone going to one or the other?

morillo u get

-exacta

-david guetta

-erick

JP you get

-jp

aint hard to choose!!!

yea a lot of people said the same thing... and i dont mean to offend anyone on here by this, but from what ive experience i like trance better than what ive downloaded of morillo off limewire... morillo's music seems kinda fruityish... but than again ive heard hes great live...

im sure ill love both its just a tough decision to make for somone new to this

mmm decisions decisions

yea a lot of people said the same thing... and i dont mean to offend anyone on here by this, but from what ive experience i like trance better than what ive downloaded of morillo off limewire... morillo's music seems kinda fruityish... but than again ive heard hes great live...

mmm decisions decisions

this is a no brainer jp is americas #1 dj

mmm decisions decisions

Um morillos music off limewire or even his sublimanl cd's are not that close to the way he spins live.. very very different if u ask me..

With JP you get ok music - I know, some people on here hate him but I used to hit up Soundfactory back in the day, so it kind of brings me back. He doesn't compare now to back then but oh well. Things change. You also get a big drug crowd which is fine if you are ok with it. Doesn't bother me.

Morillo has been hit or miss lately - one time I saw him he was sick the other not so good. It's been a little while since he played Pacha and he's playing with other "headliners" so hopefully he brings it.

But with him you also get Guetta who I can't comment on since I've never seen him live but I do like some of his stuff on XM.

You also get Exacta who, right now, is one of my favorites. He's brought it every time I've seen him and hands down is just sick. Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition.

All that said - both nights will be good - I'd probably go Saturday instead of Friday. Besides, I like the crowds on Saturdays better than Friday. Just my opinion.

One thing to note - if JP's Halloween party is anything like it was back in the day then that should be crazy.

Have fun - wish I could go but I'll be in Boston.

well if anyone cares i ended up going to JP cuz of my friends work schedule... first time at pacha, first time seeing JP... i havnt been around this stuff really so when you guys say all this played out yadda yadda i have nothing to base it off of, so its all new to me

i had an amazing time, gorgeous girls, good music, i ended up staying till 10am

i loved the light shows and smoke and stuff, the stage shows were pretty awesome...

and i met a very cool girl who spent her night teaching me how to dance lol, so much fun

all in all... from a newbie clubber.. i give it 2 thumbs up