Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old Tunnel Heads??

I will be there, I was fucking there for the opening party!!!! when it first opened!!

tunnel is wriiten all over my kitty smile.gif~

ANY one remember the party? That micheal alig threw there, long time ago,

in the basment?

it was one of his pool party's and we all flooded the basment, and sat in a 2 foot puDDle!! Ill never forget that shit!!!

siting on a raft!! doing a line of K

THOSE WERE THE FUCKING DAYS!!!!

Hahahah,

Me

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

I started going to Tunnel in 96.. I remember Kriss Spirit doing saturday nights before Danny got there.. Fridays was That Kid Chris.. Tunnel use to be amazing.. Then when Danny got there.. FOGETABOUTIT.. Best party I have ever been to.. Even when Baez took over fridays, it was pumping.. He started to fall off in 98, then when Danny left, it became a mess.. The crowd was great, same heads every week.. I have so many memories of that place.. I hope it makes a come back, For all the new Tunnel heads.. My DTOUR days are over, but I might check it out when Vicious spins (if he even does)..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

I hope Tunnel comes back strong but I dont know if its gonna happen..I used to chill at Tunnel back in the day,,I rememeber it just like Tranza said,,,But with Vicious spinning you never know..I kmow I will see ya there Nick..We just have to work on Chris...I lobve Tunnel..Later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)