Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starscream, a quick lesson...

jimk29

Fraction =

a. a number usually expressed in the form a/b.

b. a ratio of algebraic quantities similarly expressed.

Infraction =

1. breach; violation; infringement: an infraction of the rules.

2. Medicine/Medical. an incomplete fracture of a bone.

Stupid = you!

Please ive done been to that school and im def not stupid like you!!!

"...i've done been..."

Done been?

ive?

im?

def not stupid...???

Try this:

Please. I've aleady been through school, and I'm certainly not as stupid as you.

Grammer 101.

Though I'm not certain you can back up the end of your statement, with that poorly phrased comment. Time to go back to that school you already done been to, and get more better learned. :biggrin:

"...i've done been..."

Done been?

ive?

im?

def not stupid...???

Try this:

Please. I've aleady been through school, and I'm certainly not as stupid as you.

Grammer 101.

Though I'm not certain you can back up the end of your statement, with that poorly phrased comment. Time to go back to that school you already done been to, and get more better learned. :biggrin:

WOW you really took that seriously huh? but yet im the one blowing all of this out of proportion.It's amazing it's only like 8-10 of you max on this whole freakin board shitting on me.It's not right but it's ok.Why don't you look that up in the Whitney 101 since you did'nt get the Deborah Cox 101 du du dum .

WOW you really took that seriously huh? but yet im the one blowing all of this out of proportion.It's amazing it's only like 8-10 of you max on this whole freakin board shitting on me.It's not right but it's ok.Why don't you look that up in the Whitney 101 since you did'nt get the Deborah Cox 101 du du dum .

Nah, I wasn't shitting on you. I was just making fun of your statement. Lighten up a bit. :biggrin:

Nah, I wasn't shitting on you. I was just making fun of your statement. Lighten up a bit. :biggrin:
Tell me slick how the hell am i supposed to lighten up when i got Mods on here that are supposed to be doing there jobs but are too involved with this Drama??Arnt there enough threads and comments about me already?you say your an older gentleman?Well act like it and STOP adding fuel to the fire cuz that's all your doing.

Tell me slick how the hell am i supposed to lighten up when i got Mods on here that are supposed to be doing there jobs but are too involved with this Drama??Arnt there enough threads and comments about me already?you say your an older gentleman?Well act like it and STOP adding fuel to the fire cuz that's all your doing.

:nopity:

:laugh:

I know it's hard for you but stop being such a whiney little bitch.

:funny::laugh:

Make sure you use a lantern.

LOL a Lantern!!!! talk about a flamer hahaha:laugh2:

Flamer:

A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons. A real Flamer usually attacks threads because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread or the lack thereof. The difference between a Flamer and somebody who merely disagrees is that a flamer is inappropriate in their responces.

They must not be confused with Trolls.

Trolls are people who flame the posters themselves, they flame because of rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.

RandomNewbie: Lyke, Im all for aborshun an stuff, butt I dont like et wen da baybez dye.

Flamer: Pssh, that's stupid, you obviously know nothing of abortion, idiot.

Troll: OMG! Why don't you learn how to spell you stupid f***ing newbie!?!