Clubplanet Nightlife Community

starving at clubs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao im thinking like chopped up fruit or something little that u can nibble on.. do u know how many times i've craved pineapple slices after dancing like 2 hrs straight to techno....

love them Pineapple slices...ENERGISING;-)

i think some of these clubs, event promoters(agencies), etc need to tone down on being so profit driven when it comes to drinks refreshments...I mean yeah, you need to make money, but you can figure out more creative(legal) ways to do that to be more customer friendly... I don't see why it was necessary for me to hafta drink all of my carton of milk(or bottle of water), gatorade, or what have u, before I enter the central park summer stage:rolleyes:

who the fuck brings a carton of milk to a outdoor party?

Haven't ya herd??? MILK IT DUZ DA BODY GOOOD!;)...

wouldn't it be cool to turn around in the crowd and see ahottie with a MILK MUSTACHE:)...

they sell the cartons now that don't need to be refrigerated ya know;)

lol

PS. I notice the site sez it ya BDAY...

HAPPY 26th;-):bday:

i think some of these clubs, event promoters(agencies), etc need to tone down on being so profit driven when it comes to drinks refreshments...I mean yeah, you need to make money, but you can figure out more creative(legal) ways to do that to be more customer friendly... I don't see why it was necessary for me to hafta drink all of my carton of milk(or bottle of water), gatorade, or what have u, before I enter the central park summer stage:rolleyes:

Milk Was A Bad Choice

milk.jpg