Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work Hard Play Hard?

I'm someone who puts in 60hrs a week work in the office, followed by 20hrs (at least wink.gif ) play on the weekend.......how many of you put in the hard yards both ways?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I don't put in that many hours, but I defnitely need my down time. Which is sometimes "up time."

But I'm also pursuing a career as a singer while working a day job...if you think about it then, I guess I do work about 60 hours a week, or at least 50. But then that is something that satisfies me on a deeper level than my office job, so it's different.

Though sometimes I spend a weekend staying in and loafing around like an old lady. And I love that too! Somwtimes. Well okay not that often.

What is entertaining is leaving club 5:40am Monday morning, home for a 6am shower, in the office by 7:15am.......needless to say bedtime is early Monday nites!!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

My school's motto is Play Hard Work Hard. 6 nights of partying and 5 days of working. Vacations home are necessary for a little break so as to not burn out.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

madnadder....

I was putting in similar yards when I was finishing school part time, working full time, then about 30hrs P A R T Y time @ the end of the week! cool.gif

------------------

after 60 hrs of work and 20hrs of partying, my guess is that your sex life is pretty weak.

smile.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I'm someone who puts in 60hrs a week work in the office, followed by 20hrs (at least wink.gif ) play on the weekend.......how many of you put in the hard yards both ways?

Hmmm . . . let's see. I work at least 50 hrs. to most 60 hrs. Put in at least 10 hrs a week at the gym, party about 10 to 15 hrs on a normal weekend (but I'm going through a serious de-tox right now), and try to spend as much time as I can with my honey.

No wonder why I'm always tired! sleep.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Aside from maybe 15-18 hours of sleep on the weekends, I would consider the entire weekend play time, even when I'm not at the clubs! I try not to plan anything so that I can go anywhere or do anything at the drop of a hat! Aren't the weekends just the best! Even if you just chill at home, that's better than having to be at work on a weekend! The bonus is that I get Monday off next week so its a three day weekend!!! Have fun everybody and while everyone is at work on Monday, I'll be snoozing the day away in my bed!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

party everynight work every morning

45-50 hrs of work a week and 25 hours at bars and clubs

its a tuff frickin life

get over it you only live once make the best of it

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------