Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy shut down ?

Being that Bugout is spinning there tommorow, he would have been the 1st to come out and say something. Bugout tells it like it is. So don't go by what you read on other message boards unless it involves VIBE not spinnin at LOVE:laugh2:

I got a message from Mike yesterday saying the party's been moved to Webster Hall last minute..

I heard that Roxy lost their lease on the space back in March.... and they've basically been on borrowed time since then...
This is what I heard too. The whole block has been acquired and will be redevelopped as luxury condos. That whole area is hot property now that the Highline Park is a go.

If Roxy fridays moved to webster Hall friday nights what happens to Dj riddler whose residency is friday night. Webster Hall friday night needs a shake up. The only big huge club where people dance to hip hop music and oldies. If webster hall can change around and support go Roxy i checked out the Party and for Avalon i going to take a wait and see attitude if they can change things around. Bring House and Trance party backed to the Main floor Friday and sat i support it.