Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia roll call

i'll be there for danny t, till the end.

You always have to mention that you stay till the end, like its something to be proud of. Coming out of a club at noon after "dancing" all night to electronic music is actually pretty embarassing. The rest of the world has been up for 4 or 5 hours and are enjoying their days, being productive, getting things done. Meanwhile you come rolling out of a club, stinky and sweaty having done nothing but dance to bleeps and blips and hang out with drug addicts and social rejects in pitch black darkness for like 8 hours straight.

Way to go dude!

You always have to mention that you stay till the end, like its something to be proud of. Coming out of a club at noon after "dancing" all night to electronic music is actually pretty embarassing. The rest of the world has been up for 4 or 5 hours and are enjoying their days, being productive, getting things done. Meanwhile you come rolling out of a club, stinky and sweaty having done nothing but dance to bleeps and blips and hang out with drug addicts and social rejects in pitch black darkness for like 8 hours straight.

Way to go dude!

Who said anything about noon...Danny T goes to at least 3 pm. :)

:laugh:

Way to go dude!

to each his own bro why give a shit what another person does with their time ? you know some of us live very productive lives in fact we have jobs, families ,friends,buisnesses etc. so saying its uncool to dance til 3pm is kinda dumb just cuz you dont feel the need dont mean the next person shouldnt and as for social rejects and drug addicts thats why its called the underground so those that dont conform to society and its values have a place to go and release.maybe the feeling of walking out of the club after a night/morning/day of dancing sweaty sticky tired to their fav dj is what some people call a good time for others its therapy kid i know for me its both so if you cant hang and the next man can stfu!!!! thank you . bull ill see you at 7am hahaha

to each his own bro why give a shit what another person does with their time ? you know some of us live very productive lives in fact we have jobs, families ,friends,buisnesses etc. so saying its uncool to dance til 3pm is kinda dumb just cuz you dont feel the need dont mean the next person shouldnt and as for social rejects and drug addicts thats why its called the underground so those that dont conform to society and its values have a place to go and release.maybe the feeling of walking out of the club after a night/morning/day of dancing sweaty sticky tired to their fav dj is what some people call a good time for others its therapy kid i know for me its both so if you cant hang and the next man can stfu!!!! thank you . bull ill see you at 7am hahaha

Nicely said bro...........i will be getting there like 8am :)

there are threads posting he is going till noon, but not sure why , last time he went till 4 30 I think ,

Im sure it will be a repeat performance

jonpauls guest list

if anyone needs before 1

Jon Paul the reason why people are probably saying that is because thats what the flyer says, I guess time will tell what will really happen...

See everyone there! :getdown:

count me in. Haven't heard DT since his set at Roxy with Howells a few years back.

question...is he still real housey?

what does that mean?

If you know danny t and been hearing him for yrs you will know that the hard dark tribal is NOT his only sound. He loves to play it all especially during long sets, so enjoy the journey you wont be disaapointed.

FYI: BEHROUZ will be opening up for danny t and danny t will probably spin for 12hrs hehe so its gonna be a LOOONNNGGG night/day, see you on the floor.

what does that mean?

If you know danny t and been hearing him for yrs you will know that the hard dark tribal is NOT his only sound. He loves to play it all especially during long sets, so enjoy the journey you wont be disaapointed.

FYI: BEHROUZ will be opening up for danny t and danny t will probably spin for 12hrs hehe so its gonna be a LOOONNNGGG night/day, see you on the floor.

I love DT, and almost every style he touches upon througout his sets.

I have been hearing that he has been getting LESS housey and playing a lot of minimal lately, which I am not really into.

I love DT, and almost every style he touches upon througout his sets.

I have been hearing that he has been getting LESS housey and playing a lot of minimal lately, which I am not really into.

Hey man over the years of partying, i have learned to go out with NO EXPECTATIONS!!!! If you can't enjoy all the different genres i don't know what to tell ya......stay home than and listen to TIESTO :)