Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can men and woman be friends?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i have a problem, but i dont believe in true (and i really mean true) friendship between a guy and a girl. Because i had bad experiences. I always get those illusions of them (the girls i knew) cause they were to affectionate. Finaly I dont know if they were in love with me or my friends.

It does'nt matter now, cause i'm happy

I have many male friends which I have acquired after failed attempts at getting in my pants. They're great friends and i love them to death but I've noticed that since I've had a serious boyfriend they're around less. Maybe outta respect for my boyfriend, or they just wanted the putang all along. Makes me wonder...

Originally posted by markds:

Essentially men are interested in one thing from girls - pussy. There is no point hanging around a bird unless you are going to get some action, otherwise, it is a waste of time, furthermore it is going against old mother nature.

How old are you? Obviously not old enough yet to realize that you sound like a jackass.

That shit is not even offensive. It's retarded. Oh yeah, it's been proved conclusively that people who talk like you aren't getting any so stop outing yourself. smile.gif

basicly it is more a question of maturity

and character, selfrespect to handle such

situations. we live in an open sociaty

for both sexes and should be able to maintain

friendships without speculating how to get laid.

everythingelse is kidstuff, uncool.

I definately think female and male can be friends. My closest friend is a guy and he's my god bro now. I have more guy friends too. Some of them I know they kinda like me more than a friend, but they know I am in love with my bf so wouldn't come onto me or anything. Our friendship is tight and it's great~! My bf is away for a yr and when I hang out with my guy friends it's all cool. I would never cheat on him and even when I roll with 5 guys and me... nothing happens =)

I think it's so great and beautiful when a woman and a male can be mature about their relationship.

Tomochan

A guy once said to me

"Don't you understand, our friendship simply doesn't exist anymore the moment i knew i had feelings for you"

After i repeatedly say why can't we just be friends. We used to be very close, could talk just about anything. I guess I handled it pretty well, tried not to let him down too hard so we did remain as friends but needless to say we weren't that close anymore.

All my best guy friends have gfs, that way i don't have to worry bout that happening. So unless the guy has a gf, try to maintain a certain distance and make sure not to send out the wrong signals =)

Someone said guys AT SOME point in the friendship will have sexual thoughts about eevry one of their female friends...I think it was raver mania who said it...

Okay yeah I agree, but I also think women have sexual thoughts about their guy friends too. But they're just THOUGHTS. And in my case, they're only ever about guys I find at least somewhat attractive in the first place. It's not something I act on until I have totally sussed out the situation.

What really amazes me is how a lot of guys can have sex with women who, not only do they not like them, they don't even find the woman attractive. When I think about hooking up with someone I didn't find attractive, all I can think of is the image of the next day, when I'm like completely at a loss for words, wouldn't want to be totally rude but hope to God he will leave soon....can't believe I did that, etc., etc. And that will 90% of the time override any inclination I had to hook up. I only ever get together with guys I'm interested in...I don't think that's the case for men.