Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two Thumbs Down for Danny T.

1 week before howells had a far messier & intimadating throng in tropical heat conditions & a set that to me was not howells best

this past week i thought DT & behrouz played great!! and the temperature was more manageable & the vibe & energy was much more up & the crowd was better looking than pacha usually gets

to me , no comparison. the howells night was ok-good.

behrouz & dt was Great GREAT !!!

hey fired up that song you were talking about is actually called "I'LL BE YOUR ELEMENTS" it a mix that prince quick mix did on a white lable back in 2001 with booth Danny T elements and Robert owens I'll be your friend was good hearing that track i havent heard it in a club in almost 2rs now. LUCKY13 all i can say is Exactly. New Tracks and Bangers and One style of music only, DOES NOT MAKE A GREAT DJ.

bonkerss!!!!!! alls i have to say to all the danny haters is this he worked that room crazy if you didnt like it oh well everyone is entitled to their own opion but damn just cuz he doesnt sound like he did 8yrs ago doesnt mean he didnt destroy everyone in that room my legs were twitching involuntarily on the ride home hahaha got there at 4am left @ 4 pm and from what i heard from danny and behrouz was unreal old new classic whatever i had mad fun :getdown: the mix he has of " i nneed"- murk is incredible btw !!!!!