Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night at Twilo

Twilo was off the hook last night. I got there as they opened. I was blown away by the music. Anthony Pappa kicked so much ass. Dave Seaman was just bliss. The crowd was just right. Not too big not too small. Danced my ass off. Fortier was droppin' some good shit too. Slacker was sweet. These guys should get residency. It would right the choice. I also felt great vibes too. Met some cool people. Not like in any other clubs in NYC.

I think so too if its worth going to a S&D night 'cause of the crowd.

But there would be no way I would miss a PVD night, no way.

All of you who went to another club that night, you guys missed out on a night of heavenly musical bliss. cool.gif

------------------

It's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

shadowchaser076@aol.com

What time did the club close? I left just b/f 8 and it was still going strong. Great night. Only complaint was that Seaman only spun for like 2 hours. Loved it from 6:30 on when they just kept switching up the djs after every other track or so.

eric

Twilo was definitely awsome last night. I kinda actually wanted Anthony Pappa to come on a little earlier than he did, but seaman definitely took to crowd to another level and Pappa took em beyond it. And there's nothing more refreshing than those CO2 blasts from the ceiling when your working up a sweat in the middle of the dance floor, I loved how seamen coordinated his music to it. The crowd and vibe was perfect, enough people for an awsome party but you still had room to dance no matter where you went, and people were really cool and nice. I think when I go to Twilo from now on, it'll be the once and awhile events like last nights.

[This message has been edited by dv8 (edited 08-05-2000).]

i think they finally ended at like 8:30, with the baguio track, bedrock mix. beautiful way to end the nite. i'm still in awe of what went down last nite, thus not even bothering to go out tonite. hard act to follow.

------------------

deez nuts

Whats up everyone? Glad to hear that you guys had a good night last night. I told ya so!!!

Someone mentioned why Seaman only played two hours. Everyone was to play an hour each and rotate. Well, since Seaman couldn't wait for the late rotation, he just did his 2 and left. He had to fly back to UK and spin in Edinburgh.

As for who rocked it for me, they all did. Pappa especially. He never lets you down...

My only complaint was hearing 'Scorchio' twice in the same night. That's all... Had a blast and cait wait to hear them again. Seaman will be back in a couple of months for a 5 hour set.

Got there around 1230 and left around 815. Right after Pappa dropped Sister Bliss-Sister sister. What a track!

did u miss something. lemme tell you something. i wanted to get there at 12 so as not to miss any of the lineup. got there round 3 am. seaman was droppin love, heard fortier just got done, nothin special. wasnt there so cant judge. anyway after seaman, pappa came on and dropped more superlove, and the club was packed but not s&d packed. at like 6:30 i ran into randy and he said pappa was done, slacker was on. i didnt know, and the transition was so smooth i thought pappa was still spinnin, music was very his style still. anyway slacker took it home like a fuckin animal, and i mean like a fuckin animal. stayed till the end, one of the best nites out up there with the tilt nite. after nites like this i wonder if its worth going out for the s&d/pvd nites and deal with that crowd.

on another note, these guys need to get some sort of residency at twilo, monthly/bimonthly whatever: pappa, seaman, tilt, quiver, definately slacker, parks and wilson. get these motherfuckers in twizlos cuz they got it goin on bigtime!

------------------

deez nuts