Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion: Officially Over

Sapexec

lol, dont know who you are, but i guess they didnt want to let you in.....how does that make you feel????? tell, me about your relationship as a child with your mother? did she like mansions?? did anything happen in or next to a mansion? wanna lay down on the couch and talk about it for a little while????

Take off your Britney Spears Tshirt. Or how long did you que up to get tickets to Justin Timberlake's concert? What kind of clueless gimp defends KFED or the club he appears in? Mansion door policy is not even that strict anymore. By the way you have only been a member since 2004. How old are you? I was going to liquid and Bar Room while you were still trying to figure out how to kiss girls or boys.

lol, dont know who you are, but i guess they didnt want to let you in.....how does that make you feel????? tell, me about your relationship as a child with your mother? did she like mansions?? did anything happen in or next to a mansion? wanna lay down on the couch for a little while????

If you've been in the scene as long as you claim, I don't know why you haven't yet realized that Mansion is nothing more than a tourist trap. What did you expect them to have... underground dance music? I mean it's SoBe's largest club...YOu can be sure they are going to try to recruit as many posers as possible by marketing themselves as a venue that attracts "celebrities." :D

If you've been in the scene as long as you claim, I don't know why you haven't yet realized that Mansion is nothing more than a tourist trap. What did you expect them to have... underground dance music? I mean it's SoBe's largest club...YOu can be sure they are going to try to recruit as many posers as possible by marketing themselves as a venue that attracts "celebrities." :D

I live in New York and even I avoid Mansion when I am in Miami cause' it's always been a tourist trap. Not to mention a wee bit on the dark side! I saw that KFED sign last werek when I was there and I laughed. Most of the clubs & lounges in SOBE are weak these days!

hey as long as they hook me up with my free addmission, and my bartender keeps hooking it up with drinks at half price im OK with that......dont worry il take good care of all the tourist chicks that just want to get drunk and stupid for the night.....lol......by the way i went to liquid(the original one where snatch is now) and i never got to go to bar room....oh well got me on that one...lol...