Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP ME FIND NAME OF THIS SONG!!!!!

Okay, I'll explain it to you best I can..

The first word (before a two second jingle of music) a chick says "Leave" with a long echo.

This word is the only word spoken throughout the song, a few times, with the same echo.

HELP ME FIND THE NAME OF IT! I got it on a mix CD from my cousin but I want to find the name/artist so that I can download all their work and check it out smile.gif

This song owns :P

I just downloaded your song, it's not Leave bro!!!

Song name: 'Liebe' (loves in German)

Artist: Ayla

Album: Nirvana, released in 99.

I have to say though this is not the original version, and I can't tell whose remix it is. The original is pretty good too, and ATB has a remix which I like betther than the one you got. The song is pretty old though, Ayla has other newer releases, some I like way better than Liebe. It's an awesome group. Other tracks from them you might want to check out: Outburst, Angelfalls (Elemental Force remix is awesome), Ayla Part I, Ayla Part II, Ayla Part III, and Ayla's amazing mix of Watergate - Chi Mai.

If you wanna go to a club that plays this kind of music... well, gotta go to Europe for that!!! As far as NYC goes, Webster Hall gets once in a while good trance DJ's (Taucher for one), and PVD in Twilo.

Hope this helped!

------------------

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fxxxin' close. -)