Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stereo NYC is for real folks, what a night

thank you so much for the comment and for coming out to stereo. your right,

i was feeling the system out through the night. and i just wanted to open up the system when the time was right.. thank you again and i will see you on the dance floor soon. j vinales ( opening set dj stereo ny.)

thank you so much for the comment and for coming out to stereo. your right,

i was feeling the system out through the night. and i just wanted to open up the system when the time was right.. thank you again and i will see you on the dance floor soon. j vinales ( opening set dj stereo ny.)

Nice job bro :)

Silver bull your reviews of all these parties and Dj on Point. I grew up on Deep House music back in the days old school Dj Frankie Knuckles,David Morales, Todd Terry,Toney Humprey,Little Louie vega,Shep Petitbone. I like that house music has evolve diiferent styles and changes. I give you props on educating people on how house msuic got started in nyc and people who sarted it. All i know is house music got started in chicago and was brought to NYc and Techono came from Detroit.Richie Satana off the hooked. The vibe was good he spun past 4am and the crowd gave him a big ovation after the set. Then victor tooked over.

sorry about the pics not showing up everyone

i found out from Liqid that the site was hacked yesterday and it was flodded with stuff today

He is doing a rebuild and will have the rest of the pics for your shortly

....well thats what he says............. lol * bye