Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCS finally got it right

hehateme

hey spragga,

South Carolina won on the road at Clemson.

Florida won on the road at Florida State.

Georgia beat Georgia Tech.

three wins over ACC teams yesterday. yeah, SEC sucks.

Rutgers won at N. Carolina

West Virginia won at Maryland

Louisville beat Miami

your point? Stop beating a dead horse...your worse than Caleb

sheesh

Rutgers won at N. Carolina

West Virginia won at Maryland

Louisville beat Miami

your point? Stop beating a dead horse...your worse than Caleb

sheesh

North Carolina's record? a whopping 3-9 (wins against Furman, Duke and NC State) wow, is that a quality win?

you give no credit for Florida beating Florida State on an off year, Lousville gets no credit for beating Miami on an off year - sorry.

West Va. beat Maryland in Morgantown, not College Park.

incidentally Georgia's season has been pretty crappy this year, Ga. Tech is going to the ACC Championship. NC, Maryland and Miami are not.

yes, the SEC sucks. :laugh2:

North Carolina's record? a whopping 3-9 (wins against Furman, Duke and NC State) wow, is that a quality win?

you give no credit for Florida beating Florida State on an off year, Lousville gets no credit for beating Miami on an off year - sorry.

West Va. beat Maryland in Morgantown, not College Park.

incidentally Georgia's season has been pretty crappy this year, Ga. Tech is going to the ACC Championship. NC, Maryland and Miami are not.

yes, the SEC sucks. :laugh2:

And the SEC champ won't be going to the title game :laugh:

Hell I even think the SEC is overrated with hoops this year as well... :)

Where is the BIG EAST now?

Let's see...three teams in the top 15 of the BCShit...not too bad if you ask me!

Another thing that pisses me off about this whole mess. Looking A LOT like Notre Dame-Michigan in the Rose Bowl will happen. Who the hell wants to see this trainwreck again?

And the SEC champ won't be going to the title game :laugh:

Hell I even think the SEC is overrated with hoops this year as well... :)

i think USC deserves it with the schedule they played. had USC gone 12-1 playing the likes of Eastern Washington, Ohio, and Howard out of confreence and the entire Pac-10 sucked as much as the Big East then that would be a different story.

won at #9 Arkansas (now in the SEC title game)

won at home to #19 Nebraska

Oregon was ranked #21 when they played.

Cal is #21.

ND #6.

Let's see...three teams in the top 15 of the BCShit...not too bad if you ask me!

Another thing that pisses me off about this whole mess. Looking A LOT like Notre Dame-Michigan in the Rose Bowl will happen. Who the hell wants to see this trainwreck again?

pathetic when they tend to lose to unranked teams and play softies in their out of confreence schedule. "BCshit" and their soft schedule worked for them , so what are you complaining about?

SEc has 3 teams in the top 10. 4 in the top 15. 5 in the top 20.

'cos we dont wanna watch a fucking Boise State-Michigan Rose Bowl and have it end 55-0 Michigan. easy.

Rutgers has only played 1 ranked opponent all year long (lousville). wow, we should give them extra credit for their 10-1 record.

West Va, has played 2: lousville and rutgers (maryland wasnt ranked at the start of the season and fell out of the rankings after the wake game)

lousville played 3: west va., rutgers and the what turbed out to be a very mediocre miami team.

goddamn, cinci and syracuse were able to schedule better out of conference teams than all of these "elite" big east teams. :rolleyes:

pathetic when they tend to lose to unranked teams and play softies in their out of confreence schedule. "BCshit" and their soft schedule worked for them , so what are you complaining about?

SEc has 3 teams in the top 10. 4 in the top 15. 5 in the top 20.

'cos we dont wanna watch a fucking Boise State-Michigan Rose Bowl and have it end 55-0 Michigan. easy.

And Notre Dame getting waxed by Michigan again is going to be sooooo much better lol.

We'll have a good gauge with the bowl games about how good each conference is...so lets reserve judgement till then

Rutgers has only played 1 ranked opponent all year long (lousville). wow, we should give them extra credit for their 10-1 record.

West Va, has played 2: lousville and rutgers (maryland wasnt ranked at the start of the season and fell out of the rankings after the wake game)

lousville played 3: west va., rutgers and the what turbed out to be a very mediocre miami team.

goddamn, cinci and syracuse were able to schedule better out of conference teams than all of these "elite" big east teams. :rolleyes:

So wait - u gave USC credit for beating an Oregon team that's not ranked (yet you slammed WVA for practically doing the same thing?)

Yeah the SOS stank, and it'll be improved in the coming years, so why beat a dead horse? My opinion won't change.

I'm PRAYING for a Rutgers win...that will guarantee 2 Big East teams BCS spots!! :)

So wait - u gave USC credit for beating an Oregon team that's not ranked (yet you slammed WVA for practically doing the same thing?)

Yeah the SOS stank, and it'll be improved in the coming years, so why beat a dead horse? My opinion won't change.

I'm PRAYING for a Rutgers win...that will guarantee 2 Big East teams BCS spots!! :)

when USC beat Oregon, Oregon was #21. when West Va. beat Maryland, the Terps were unranked. they were unranked at the start of the season, unranked at the end of the season. they peaked at #23 in week 10, remained ranked for 2 weeks. whats your point?

so now you finally recognize the SOS of the Big East sucks it big time. i've said it all along since I began arguing with you on this, i'm not arguing whether you like or dislike the SEC, but i'm arguing with you the fact that you think SEC teams are overated and that the Big East is the best thing since sliced bread.

if Rutgers wins, there is still only a guarantee for 1 Big East team for a BCS Bowel, in would be Rutgers since they beat Lousville and they would go as conference champions. that does not guarantee that Lousville would also go to a BCS bowl.

BCS Championship. (Ohio State - USC)

Fiesta. (??? - ???)

Sugar. (SEC champ - ???)

Rose. (Michigan - ???)

Orange. (Big 12 champ - acc champ)

big east champ, boise state, notre dame, possibly lsu, maybe an additional big east or sec team . . .

btw, did anyone notice there is an "International Bowl" on january 6 in toronto? a big east team vs. a mac team. what is that about?

:laugh: I don't think the Big East is best thing since sliced bread...I do think it's better than people think.

I really, honestly think the SEC is overrated...If it was so strong, the winner of the SEC championship game would play in the final.

Funniest thing is the good 'ol boys wanted all that $$ but they can't even get into the title game :laugh:

What's going to happen if Florida wins and doesn't get in?