Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons Why Ciello Sucked Last Night

Bella, New Paltz is either tree huggers or spanish people, so you are one or the other, it is alright though, we are all pink on the inside

neither, wrong again....im italian. im not a hippie. ;) np had all types of people there....trust me i would know snce i actually went to school there. hollaaaa

im either A or B or I am nothing.

I've been to Deep Space nearly every other week since the winter.

I've heard Ben Watt (×2), Chus & Ceballos (×2), Danny Tenaglia, Quentin Harris, Tedd Patterson, and Louie Vega for the first time there (as well as all the Deep Space guests like Aril Brikha, Beat Pharmacy, & Boozoo Bajou).

I've never had a problem with ungracious staff. (I've been negged once but that was 2½ years ago... I showed up alone and not dressed well just to check it out)

I've never felt overcharged, and have never paid a cover over $25.

I think the layout and decor is ideal, the lighting is excellent, and the sound is superb. Also the climate control in there has never left me uncomfortable.

Drinks are on the plus side, but I don't drink that much.

I'll admit there aren't quite the legions of smokin' hot 20-something cover-girls that you see at a PM or Marquee, but I can live with out them.

I've never seen a fight break out, or patron forcibly removed, or argument that wasn't diffused calmly.

I've seen people in suits dancing next to people who look like this:

1jqbl02vr800ph6.th.jpg

I approve.