Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA and DANNY KRIVIT@Pacha 12/10 for 718 SESSIONS, classics night

and you spend just as much time wasting your time and energy preaching your house musik crusade and trance bashing to.other people...

I don't see a differance

i dont tell anyone to hate trance i make it clear THAT I HATE TRANCE, thats it. Millions of people enjoy it and so do you i believe great, i dont, whats the big deal.

And nj2la its Danny Krivit monthly party and Danny T is the guest im sure it will be danny k opening up for a few hrs then danny t then they will play together. Expect 30+yrs worth of dance music being played,

i dont tell anyone to hate trance i make it clear THAT I HATE TRANCE, thats it. Millions of people enjoy it and so do you i believe great, i dont, whats the big deal.

And nj2la its Danny Krivit monthly party and Danny T is the guest im sure it will be danny k opening up for a few hrs then danny t then they will play together. Expect 30+yrs worth of dance music being played,

I love busting on him but I must admit Silver bullet is right on this one.

Excellent party great vibe and what's the big deal ~ where its at

Also want to state that remember this is a CLASSIC party and after the convo i had with danny t a few mins ago dont expect to hear to much of anything after 1994 or so.

Also yes at the regular 718 sessions classics are normally played but their mixed in with alot of the newer music. But being that this is specifically a classics night i want to point that out to people who have never been to 718. Cause some people might say wtf this is old music type of party only, which is incorrect. See you tommorow.

Also want to state that remember this is a CLASSIC party and after the convo i had with danny t a few mins ago dont expect to hear to much of anything after 1994 or so.

Also yes at the regular 718 sessions classics are normally played but their mixed in with alot of the newer music. But being that this is specifically a classics night i want to point that out to people who have never been to 718. Cause some people might say wtf this is old music type of party only, which is incorrect. See you tommorow.

bull post a review on this event when u get back :) thanx