Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP REVIEWS? CLassics II?

CoPa99

Wait.. dont play like u were not there.. u fuckin grabbed me and said whats up!! WTF!! guess u were rollin that hard u thought maybe u were at exacta LOL.. but it was def u there homie!! sorry :)

HAHA.....yes I was there.....I went in for all about 30 min, came from Roger at crobar, had to see a friend about something, then I was out of there. I couldnt even tell you what he was playing. Completley tuned out the noise. It was good seeing ya though.

HAHA.....yes I was there.....I went in for all about 30 min, came from Roger at crobar, had to see a friend about something, then I was out of there. I couldnt even tell you what he was playing. Completley tuned out the noise. It was good seeing ya though.

LOL its all good.. one of these days will meet up.. i would do exacta.. but work for this month will be very busy so im stayin in till NYE!! be good bro!!

OMFG isnt Rayray the one who swore to his death or something he was never going to another JP party again in his life!!! This just made my day!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

RayRay there is nothing wrong with going to hear JP........hehe....

JP NYE - PACHA! :clap2:

Wait.. dont play like u were not there.. u fuckin grabbed me and said whats up!! WTF!! guess u were rollin that hard u thought maybe u were at exacta LOL.. but it was def u there homie!! sorry :)

BTW great call out Carmine haha LOL :clap2:

reason being.. posting reviews"only" for this particular DJ turn into 3489123045345763478 page drama thread.. it has gotten old i think.. finally!!

ill keep my review for me!! but had a good time!! on to the next subject :)!!

oops ment to edit not qoute myself!!