Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXACTA @ PACHA Saturday December 9th

just a heads up for those still recovering from being fat asses all week last week, myself included. DJ EXACTA is putting another chapter in his PACHA residency next Saturday. his night has been growing and growing and his sound has been off the charts. what he did at pacha for halloween opening up for guetta and morillo was nuts. Come and hear the future of house music in nyc.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be living here in NYC i am certain he is English. He played in England and it said UK's own DJ Exacta on a promotion for a big party he did there.

A friend of mine also from there was talking about how siick he is and that he is the best English dj etc..

He may be living here in NYC i am certain he is English. He played in England and it said UK's own DJ Exacta on a promotion for a big party he did there.

A friend of mine also from there was talking about how siick he is and that he is the best English dj etc..

Aight let me settle this b4 it gets out of hand......Exacta is not English..He does not have tea and crumpets everyday at noon. He was born and rasied in Queens, and never lived in UK.... and he still lives in NYC. He is a full blooded New Yorker thru and thru.

Again: He is not from UK at all, or did he ever live there.

Now lets all go and supporter a real NYC DJ on Dec 9th at pacha.....

I am going either way. Even neater he is from here.

I guess that was wrong information. After hearing him with Guetta and Morillo there is no way I am missing this. He is more like Sander and Fanciulli which i love. Count me in. :)

I shall see you there........

Who else is in for the start of the WAR????? It is a night not to be missed!!!!

LAst time he played new stuff.. a few i recognized but they where different mixes like his own versions. Sander does that too. You know the song but your like what take is this?

Exacta's DJ mind set is the same as mine. Plays the most exclusive bombs that are out there. Not many get the tracks Exacta does. I would bet a lot of money that not one person there could id his set. Not even half his set.

If he is from NYC ..hehe. which I am agreeing with you. How does he get all the "bombs" then? Are you sure you are not exageratting about that? It didnt seem like he was playing things i could never hear anywhere. Im not saying he is not great. Im just saying hearing him first time was awesome but i didnt leave saying what where the tracks. I left thinking he was onpoint dj big time.

If he is from NYC ..hehe. which I am agreeing with you. How does he get all the "bombs" then?

:what:

Umm, what?

Haha, and Ray Ray I got english relatives over right now, and they really do drink tea like 4 times a day. Im about to tell them to make some crumpets.

yeah even better considering mikdondon22 = nomembername...

anyway, i enjoyed exacta's set more than guetta's last time. Probably because Guetta doesnt spin here much, so his commercial beats were all throughout that set. Exacta was on point, dancin in the booth and shit lol

yeah even better considering mikdondon22 = nomembername...

anyway, i enjoyed exacta's set more than guetta's last time. Probably because Guetta doesnt spin here much, so his commercial beats were all throughout that set. Exacta was on point, dancin in the booth and shit lol

Halloween was lots of fun... i'm sure it'll be that x1,000 on the 9th.