Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCS... so who should it be.. Florida or Michigan?

lolahotass

Who's going to play in the big game against OSU?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to play in the big game against OSU?

• FLORIDA GATORS
    • MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
    • OTHER TEAM - PLEASE LIST BELOW
    • FUCK COLLEGE FOOTBALL... PROFESSIONAL BOWLING RULES!!!

While I do believe Michigan is the 2nd best team in the nation - I believe Florida should get to go... Michigan had their chance and they lost...

Florida played a good game tonight - chris leak sucks - i think OSU will KILL them in the championship game....

I'd much rather see Michigan vs OSU but i think that Florida should get their shot since the Wolverines lost earlier in the year..

Louisville? Rutgers?

Lets hear it!!!!

By the way, the WVU / Rutgers game is really good...

florida should go. florida had the hardest schdeule in the country (michigan second hardest). they are 9-1 against teams that will end up in bowls (michigan is 7-1).

sure, thet gators win ugly, but they win.

dunno if Ohio State would blow them out, aside from Texas and Michigan, they really have not played anyone. and yes, i still believe the hardest conference in the country is the SEC - rarely do you get "stlye point wins" in the SEC.

btw, great game last night between Rutgers and West Va. i give Rutgers a lot of credit, they played hard and they showed how far the program has come the last two years. sometimes loses tell you more about a team than wins, and i believe this was the case for Rutgers last night. the way they played last night told me more about how good they are, than a 30 point win against UConn.

Michigan

forget about strength of schedule and all that other bullshit the bcs takes into account moreso then the facts.......

Michigan lost one game. They lost to the #1 team in the country on the road by 3 points. If they hadn't lost that game then the bcs would have positioned the two teams wrong.

Michigan should be in the national championship and the only reason they arent is because they lost late in the season.

bcs sucks

here are the games...

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Rose: USC vs. Michigan

Sugar: LSU vs. Notre Dame

Orange: Wake Forest vs. Louisville

Fiesta: Oklahoma vs. Boise State

fuck, i;ve been on the SEC bandwagon all yearlong i might as well continue.

Florida

USC

LSU

Louisville

Oklahoma

can't wait to see ND get massacred in yet another bowl game!

college football RULES!! hi everyone.. I'm on my way to virgin islands.. one more day at sea.. I missed the announcment last night (no espn on the ship.. :boohoo: ) but i'm pleased with the bowl games.. They all look to be highly entertaining :D

I'm off to Martini Tasting at noon :drunk: