Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attacked @ China Club!!!!

china club is trash and now you witnessed it first hand. try Duvet or BED or even Myst next time... you'll be treated much better

One thing though, don't EVER EVER EVER eat at Duvet ... my husband and I went a while ago and everything was undercooked, small portions and over priced. We ended up getting sick when we got home ... blegh but their speciality cocktails are great!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said..he shouldnt have looked @ him like that

How do you know HOW my husband looked at him....or IF he even did...? That's a big assumption from someone like you...#1, you weren't there and #2 you're a CPA right? Aren't you guys suppose deal with factual information? Not justify someones wrong behavior by assuming that it was provoked...Even if he was provoked (which he was not) shouldn't he have a little thicker skin, I mean, they should be able to handle people after they've had a couple of cocktails, right? BTW: Does your boyfriend work there or something, you're awfully defensive...

lol i think thats a guy

UNLESS he's friend of dorothy's

anyways sorry to hear what happened.

How do you know HOW my husband looked at him....or IF he even did...? That's a big assumption from someone like you...#1, you weren't there and #2 you're a CPA right? Aren't you guys suppose deal with factual information? Not justify someones wrong behavior by assuming that it was provoked...Even if he was provoked (which he was not) shouldn't he have a little thicker skin, I mean, they should be able to handle people after they've had a couple of cocktails, right? BTW: Does your boyfriend work there or something, you're awfully defensive...

ghooooooost's boyfriend posts here under the screenname nomembername....he just works for some bond trader up in connecticut.....

dont listen to them honey....they are just two queens looking for some attention

im a guy

dont be lookin @ him like that next time

im a guy

dont be lookin @ him like that next time

Yeah, I knew you were a guy...my point...

Since we've established that, if you could please be so chivalrious as to answer my question...now that you've said the same thing like, what is it three times now...or are you going off assumptions, like I suspected before?