Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way to go Pfizer.....

hehateme

My stock is pretty much worthless now. Lost $21bn of Market Cap yesterday......gonna be downgraded from AAA by Moody's........losing the patent on the best selling drug in history.........should have stuck with the anklyosaurus fund :(

Suck it up you whiney twat . . .

My Wal-Mart is struggling. Sales are down, even after Black Friday. :boohoo:

Unions and Target can go to hell.

thats funny..i heard the Polish Pork Belly futures r thru the roof...u should look into that unless ur overleveraged with ur recent purchase of Napoli REIT specializing in Tunisian Street Vendor tables

It's okay, I enough arbitrage after investing in "New York" shirts - I never knew they were listed as commodities.

took u a whole 48 mins to think that one up?? WEAKSAUCE

I hate to break it to you, but some of us actually have to work. I guess that BDO really encourages its star accountants to send “Happy Hump Day†animations to Peruvian girls on myspace.

true...i guess Deutschebank is all bout u PM'ing back n forth with Lola tho askin for cleavage shots

BTW, my earlier response time was not 48, but 105 minutes. Maybe if you were more attentive, you would be at one of the Big Four . . .

2:23-first msg

3:21-second msg

58 minutes

guess this is y the both of us are tops of our industry

Yeah, I fucked up as I counted the time from your original message at 1:36, and not mine at 2:23. I didn't want to edit as I was hoping you would not notice. :rofl: