Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body & SOUL @ PACHA Sunday Jan 14th 2007

funny how silverbull totally ignores the fact that all his "underground" dj's have SOLD OUT. :laugh:

wtf are you tryig to talk about now, you make no sense at all. Are the Body n Soul Djs changing their style of music NO. Selling out is conforming to what is expected from a general crowd when you spent yrs playing the anti of that. And once again there arent changing this party nor will their hardcore crowd not go to this party, they will be their in full. So again i dont see your point at all.

"mess with the bull u get the horns " -breakfast club

did body and soul sell out when they did ps1 ? no . so what if they are in a big "commercial" venue its the crowd and the vibe that make a party "underground" not the building its happening at and so what if the guidos get exposed to it ? maybe they will repent from their guido fist pumping ways and enjoy them selves without the need to flex every 5 minutes or fist pump when ill deep tracks come on haha

Let's call that the Best Case Senario.

Frankly I expect to see something like this:

1jq841q24800if1.th.jpg

on a grander scale.

It's a shame you are not aware of the beautiful and wonderful support we have received from B&S regulars over the last 10 years. The location is almost insignificant as it's the people who have made it the party it has become.

I expect to see something like this.......

It's a shame you are not aware of the beautiful and wonderful support we have received from B&S regulars over the last 10 years. The location is almost insignificant as it's the people who have made it the party it has become.

I expect to see something like this.......

and that is why IT IS so special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a difference between a club night & a party, B&S is a PARTY!!!!!

43141d1165795782-body-soul-pacha-sunday-jan-14th-2007-b-s_mlkflyer_back_proof.jpg

Tickets for Body & SOUL @ Pacha wil go on sale at the following locations from Thursday December 21st 2007.

Satellite Records.

259 Bowery,

New York, NY, 10002

TEL: 212-995-1744

Dancetracks

91 East Third Street,

New York NY 10003

212-260-8729

Vinylmania Records

60 Carmine Street

New York, NY

212-924-7223