Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(A REAL LONG POST-Sorry!) Help with Peter Presta Songs and other goodies

symphony379

Hey Everyone....PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WRITING SUCH A LONG POST>>>>>but it has been awhile since I logged in......so be patient with me..........THANK YOU! =0P

Could anyone tell me where I can find links to the song lyrics by Peter Presta....????? Usually I can find lyrics to most hard to find songs..but I cannot seem to find diddy on him......I am especially looking for lyrics to

"totally hooked" feat. bonsi

"i want it liquid" feat. vanity l. and "we got him"

any help would be appreciated......

=============================================\

my other search request is to find the the songs and or artists track listings that Boris played at the Crobar 3 yr. anniversary this past Sat. Dec. 8th, 2006.....the place was really good and the music banging.....

and this is a HUGE LONG SHOT>>>>>I KNOW>>>.but I am still trying to find this one song or remix Jonathan Peters did.....he played it so much last year (summer 2005)....and I still cannot find it......there are no words......(that I know of)..just heart pounding beats......that make u wanna go nuts....but he played the same mix last year at both Studio 9 (when it was his 1st performance there) and at the Surf Club at the beginning of the summer......if ANYONE HAS THE PLAYLISTS FROM THESE SETS>>>PLEASE LET ME KNOW>>>>>>THANK YOU>>>>>>>>>>>!!!! =0P

what else...damn...I know I should log in and come to the forums more often...for I am avid music fan for most genres......though I am big on electronic.......mainly trance....but progressive house and tribal...and techno..and rave.............my music library alone has over 45,000 songs just for the electronic genre alone...with my biggest category covering trance songs........so if anyone needs some tunes and if i have them or can find them...i will gladly help...since I do not post on here much....

find me at myspace....orion star is the display name or by address is starorion379...drop a comment and say hi....it would be cool to find some new club buddies to hit the lounges with .....either men or women...shout outs to those who live in jersey and the nyc area........

for those big on trance...check out trance nu....type it like that on yahoo....great site...and the lyrics section is the bomb...with all the vocals u can imagine covering trance, and club genres.....also it has a great forum.....like here...if not better....

in addition...check out discogs.com.....for the hard to find artists and all their alias......and find the music and history on them....example like peter luts is from lasgo.....notice how all the european acts called their groups "prpjects" for those trying to find their favorite group/producer or artist.....they have so many alias..so check it out