Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas for the First time, How do my nights look?

thatdude1

This is a great Great site to find out info . Anyways Ill be in Vegas from Jan 2 to 5th, its just me and one other person. So far I have planned my nights to visit Pure on Tuesday( maybe bottle service), Wednesday either gonna go to Ghostbar/Playboy Club then Seamless( i really want to hit up an afterhours spot and this sounds hot), and for thursday ill probably just hit Rain since ill be staying at the Palms. How does that line up sound?.

As far as dressing i really dont want to wear the untucked collar shirt look. Im thinking of a cool grey suit for one night, blazer/tee shirt combo another night, and for Palms tee shirt and grey pants. Is that too dressy for Vegas night life?

Also, are you allowed to bring cameras into these clubs, my friend takes good photos and we wanted to take lots of pics on this vacay. My last question is do you all think its a waste to get bottle service with only 2 ppl?

No such thing as "too dressy" in Vegas. If you want to rock the suit, rock the suit.

In my opinion your club schedule is a bit backwards... if you go to Rain last, I think you'll be disappointed after Pure and Playboy/Moon.

Rather than Rain on Thursday I'd recommend going to Tao or Tryst. Better yet, do the double and hit up both.

Is bottle service for two a waste? You tell me. If you're spending 4+ hours at a club and are planning on sharing your table with ladies you meet there... and you're comfortable with spending that kind of cheddar... go for it.

You might want to consider getting in touch with a few VIP hosts. Oftentimes they've got 2-3 other people that are in the same boat as you, which leads to the opportunity of you all splitting a table together.

Only other thing I'd suggest with bottles is that if you're going to do them just once, do it on your 2nd or 3rd night and not the first.

All Greenie's advice is good. And yes, you can take cameras in and snap away. About the only time you might get told to stop shooting is if you're trying to get a crotch-shot of Paris Hilton.

Seamless is good for afterhours, as is Empire Ballroom. Scores has also recently opened up a room called the Sky Lounge for an afterhours club enviro but I haven't been there yet so can't say what it's like.