Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another pro bowl snuff.....

JonStephen

Two years from now you won't even remember anything about the rosters or who won the game, so what does it matter??

its a personal victory that should be awarded to the players after the season for their accomplishment......and to shun someone that deserves it more then another is shameful

......and please dont retort with the whole "the superbowl is the only thing that matters" thing because you'll be preaching to the converted, but i still dont think its fair

its a personal victory that should be awarded to the players after the season for their accomplishment......and to shun someone that deserves it more then another is shameful

......and please dont retort with the whole "the superbowl is the only thing that matters" thing because you'll be preaching to the converted, but i still dont think its fair

I don't disagree with you, I'm just saying that out of all the major sports (I'm not including Hockey because I'm not a fan and don't know much about the voting process) football is by far the least cared about as far as "all star games" are concerned. The game is played after the season when the champion is already crowned. There is also nothing on the line like baseball (which is stupid, but I digress). The players barely touch each other out of fear of getting hurt. The phrase "Tom Brady... 5 time Pro Bowler" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Curt Schilling... 5 time all star". To me it just doesn't mean as much as it does in other sports...

PS: I was pissed when Kerry Rhodes got snubbed in favor of John Lynch...