Clubplanet Nightlife Community

warming up for tempts

hi friends, how is everybody doing? i'm great just got back from the west coast or the last two years.

i was out there trying to explore other parts of this great country. i drove my black iroc-z with topps and braw across counrty. cal girls are so cool and they loved me so much it was a fun time down there but i missed my jesrey. u guys know what i mean. the music down there is really good, almost like jesrey and ny. in the last two years i was crusing on the street with me black iroc-z with the t-topps off and braw to tracks that were so underground...one song was called everytime we touch.....wow i know if my by jp got a hold of that he would do a super 45 min remix with" going through it".... i played my jp above the cloud remix to the people down there and they were so amazed....the girls were so diging me......anyways i missed my jersey people and clubs and the g is way better up, more tanning salons, the gyms are better and of course the juice.

well i'm back for good and it's the time of year to get ready for tempts. just got back from the gym, worked out my neck and fingers...then went tanning, got go back to the gym in 20 mins and tan one more time.....can't wait for the summer i'm starting a cycle test/growth then in march i'm going to shred up with some primo and winny...holy f**ing rararararararar...my bad sorry for that just got amped thinking about the start of the summer at tempts. i hope denny plays ompa loompa for me. hey if anybody wants a ride mdw to the shore i might have room in my black iroc-z with the t-topps off and braw, let me know, just bring the g. got to go talk u guys soon

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

• 2 weeks later...