Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some believe in God, I believe in PVD!!!

The energy of his tracks on his latest album

just blew me away, i never heard such energy and melody. He is just awesome, he can not be compared. I'll try to make it to NYC on september 8th from Montreal. You people in NYC are so FUCKING LUCKY.

Take care!

From a PVD believer!! (Out there and back baby)

What sucks about the 8th is that he has a gig in Miami on Sat. So, he will finish mad early, 8ish...he should spin like Sasha and Diggers till 10 or 11ish.

But, well I will be there once again to pay my homage.

L

Hopefully, he will end his set with "We are alive". I love this song and it is a perfect closure track.

I thought he worked everything out with his former label comp.Can't remember really,caus

while i was driving i heard on a radiointerview mentioning something like

that.

whatever it won't stop his drive or creativity.

He is a hard working perfectionist, very german, in agood way.

Yep. He shouldn't be in a rush to leave early this time. The other time when he left early it was because he was flying to LA and that's a long flight. I don't see him rushing out of Twilo in September.

PVD? Yes, PLEASE!!!!! bounce.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

i doubt if he'll go till 930. even if he had to just drive to his next gig, just the mentality will be that i gotta work again tommorow, i cant be fuckin shit up here too late. thats just my opinion, i hope he goes till noon. anyone remember last time when he was shuttin down, i was the one out front screaming lets go till noon paul, this is motherfuckin nyc. he gave me a little smirk and still jetted. was worth a try right...

------------------

deez nuts

This just in: PVDs dick has been seriously hurt because of fans riding it ...

GET OFF IT

PVD is good, don't get me wrong ,but what the fuck is so specail about him ... He's not perfect I heard him wreck before and mix off beat ... PVD IS JUST A MAN, NOT A GOD

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

why you sweating people's shit newsense? if you dont like people jockin him dont read the posts. quit jockin our shit biatch!

i can understand you were neglected as a youth, but this isnt the way to compensate for that lack of attention.

------------------

deez nuts

All i'm saying is GET OFF HIS DICK

And you never answered my question

Whats so specail about him?

"i can understand you were neglected as a youth, but this isnt the way to compensate for that lack of attention."?????

EXPLAIN PLEASE

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

Originally posted by newsense:

All i'm saying is GET OFF HIS DICK

And you never answered my question

Whats so specail about him?

"i can understand you were neglected as a youth, but this isnt the way to compensate for that lack of attention."?????

EXPLAIN PLEASE

Like i said on my post "I'm a PVD believer" and you can not understand NEWSENSE

how can one quantify what a dj does for them. name one of your favorite djs and explain what makes him so special. if you'r askin about programming skills, track selection, building up a set, pvd has all that. what the fuck makes any dj special? its in the eyes of the beholder.

------------------

deez nuts

Sorry, I must of missed this one!

Newsense, I can give you three good reasons why I think PVD is one of the best DJs around.

1. His mixing. His skill is as close to perfection as your ever gonna get. He's not perfect but his damn close compared to some of the other DJs. He's also an aggresive mixer. He doesn't let the tracks play off for too long like some DJ's. His tracks are for most part no longer tha 3 1/2 minutes long. He like to play as much music as possible. Call it boasting if you will but I personally like that about him. And usually he likes to cross over to another track for a second or two just to give you a taste of what's to come!!

2. His Style. The music that he spins is so diverse, he gives everything a chance. One minute he'll throw a hard breakbeat trance and the next minute he'll mix in a beautiful ambient track. He never cease to amaze me. The other night my bf and I were listening to his set at the Love Parade and not too far into his set he throws in a five year old song from the Underworld track. I forgot the name. FIVE YEARS OLD??!! But he does shit like that just because he can!! biggrin.gif Also, I love the way he spins to the crowd. He's always connected to the crowd and knows how to tranceport us the right way. Sometimes, I dance 8 hours straight and feels like I've only danced 2!! I've only been carried away like that by very few DJ's. Sasha being one of them at Space in Ibiza.

3. His Music. He writes AND produces his own music. "Love From Above" being one of my favorite, although from his last couple of sets I feel like Paul's favorite is "Alive."

Oh I almost forgot one more thing. His a special DJ cause I and along with millions of his fans think so. Now, millions of people can't be wrong, can they? wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

I was wondering when Blue would come in on that one!!

Going to see him next month Blue, will give you a write-up. Gota say my respect for him is growing.. My impressions of him were based on Gatecrasher, but it's not him it's the crowd in there they just arn't receptive to new ideas. Crasher kids = messed up, insecure, drug addled, tossers. (sorry they are the anti-scene).

Blue, it doesn't matter if the guy only had hundreds of fans, the fact is that he puts together great sets of incredible music. It's cool, cause even with millions of fans, I see no threat of PVD becoming mainstream or commercial. That's another sign of how awesome he is!

I've never seen him spin and September 8th will be my first time, not only for PVD but for Twilo! I'm getting excited about it already!!! bounce.gif . Hope to see most of you there!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

I'm with blue and all the other believers around here!!! PVD for president...haha...seriously though, the man is a god to me, he brings me to heights unparalleled by any other living being, every time i go see him i put my mind, body, and soul onto a tray and leave it for him to do what he wishes, and he has never let me down...hehe...i wonder if enough clubnycers start shouting "go til noon paul!" what would happen then?

i'm definitely going to go see PVD @ twilo on sept. 8th. biggrin.gif

i also have to make a trip up to montreal. now that i heard PVD is going to be playing there sept. 3. i'll make my trip coincide.

hey epannozzo, maybe my boyfriend and i can meet up with your lovely date and yourself.

Originally posted by libyagirl:

i'm definitely going to go see PVD @ twilo on sept. 8th. biggrin.gif

i also have to make a trip up to montreal. now that i heard PVD is going to be playing there sept. 3. i'll make my trip coincide.

hey epannozzo, maybe my boyfriend and i can meet up with your lovely date and yourself.

Well first of all, Libyagirl the info on PVD is not 100% sure cause my source,works for the organisers of the venue (514PRODUCTIONS), and he said to me that they are doing big efforts to get PVD to play at cream. PVD WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAY AT SWIRL (ANOTHER BIG EVENT IN MONTREAL) IN JUNE BUT HE NEVER SHOWED UP, SO NOW THE ORGANISERS ARE CURENTLY TALKING TO HIM SO THEY CAN GET THEMSELVES OUT OF THE SHITTY SITUATION !!

And i'll give some other info in a near future about PVD AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL

I EVER DATED!

Ciao libyagirl

P.S: I LOVE THE NAME