Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So the quothster has sold his house and is moving.......anyone got any room?

quoth

I will tell you....

looking for a place to live is one of the most stressful things you will encounter in life.

So for some who know but those that dont..both my parents died in the past year and a half blah blah blah...and my sister and i were left with this house. Now she is older and we both want different things in life so we finally sold it.

I am on craigslist almost daily looking for shit in nyc/nj area and there is just too much stuff to look at that makes it hard to decide where to start...

Im closing on Jan 8th..but not before we throw one last sick ass muthafuckin house party @ my house in Old Bridge on Sat Jan 6th for those who are invited or forgot to invite (just PM me)...big empty house complete with 2 big name drum-n-bass djs from nyc..as well as me spinning electro...

anyway...im not really down with living with anyone cause im pretty independent..but i wanna keep my rent cheap and im not ready to purchase a house with all my money im getting from this deal...so if anyone is lookin for a roomate in the nyc/nj area..or they know someone who is..or think they can deal with my shit....then get at me....