Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is to everyone :)

I'm glad for the last couple o weeks that there hasn't been any beef on the board. I remember a time when all there was to be read was beefing. Who's the best DJ, the best producer...your DJ sucks...that music sucks...etc., etc. It's really cool to see everyone getting along, and actually agreeing (or compromising) with one another. It makes reading, as well as posting on the board way, way more enjoyable. Now we can let our true selves shine, and also be merry smile.gif This goes out to everyone on Club NYC who made this happen. (ok, ok I felt a lil poetic (or something to that affect smile.gif ). I just felt I should share what was going on in my head with all of you smile.gif

Youre a fucken fag Pershoot. You also suck and so does your fav dj. Im just kidding. I have noticed that though. Theres seems to be no more drama for some reason. Hmmm...maybe all the juiceheads went on a vacation?

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

Over on the Summer Scene board Temptsboy/Temptkid are trying to start some shite. They just know better than to get over here with the big boys.

I am very happy to see that the people posting here are nicer to each other. Isn't that what we are all about? PLUR and all of that, not to mention being here for the same damn reason...I forget who's tag line it is, but it *is* all about the music.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey