Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to tiesto???

Why not?

Get a table for a 1000.00, seems reasonable to me, it is tiesto and all.

<Disregarding your sarcasm>

Actually, it was $300, plus gratuity, for a two-top. That includes express entry and money towards a bottle of choice. I haven't seen Tiesto in over 4 years and since it's New Year's (basically) I figured, "why not?". Besides, have you ever purchased a double Grey Goose at Crobar??? $24.00 last time I was there. If I can get 8 drinks out of that bottle, that's worth $192 w/o tipping. Plus, they throw in some mixers (bottled water...probably not). That's nearly $200 and I won't have to wait on line and I'll have a place to sit. I'll also have access to an additional bathroom. Not having to wait on line for what will probably be sold out seemed worth it to me. Hopefully Tiesto will play a decent show. If you don't like trance, then you probably could care less. Kinda how I feel about all the house music that gets talked about on cp. Oh well...

Happy New Year's!!!

<Disregarding your sarcasm>

Actually, it was $300, plus gratuity, for a two-top. That includes express entry and money towards a bottle of choice. I haven't seen Tiesto in over 4 years and since it's New Year's (basically) I figured, "why not?". Besides, have you ever purchased a double Grey Goose at Crobar??? $24.00 last time I was there. If I can get 8 drinks out of that bottle, that's worth $192 w/o tipping. Plus, they throw in some mixers (bottled water...probably not). That's nearly $200 and I won't have to wait on line and I'll have a place to sit. I'll also have access to an additional bathroom. Not having to wait on line for what will probably be sold out seemed worth it to me. Hopefully Tiesto will play a decent show. If you don't like trance, then you probably could care less. Kinda how I feel about all the house music that gets talked about on cp. Oh well...

Happy New Year's!!!

After everything was paid for, a table of four cost my friends $750

I don't get bottle service every time I go out and if it was more than that ($300+tip), I'd probably pass. We do this a few times a year on special occasions. Even though it costs more than a typical night out, I appreciate the service. Skipping the queue, having a seat and drinking my choice of alcohol without standing in line only to have it knocked out of my hand, or worse, taken by those guys who clean the floors or any horizontal surface on which one might set their drink...that's worth the extra money to me. It doesn't guarantee a good time and it is expensive, but sometimes it's worth it.

whats up your ass? never said it was a good deal. since i dont wanna pay that much that makes me a "cheap loser failure"???? go fuck yourself.

I think he meant I was implying anyone not getting a table was a "cheap loser failure". And I wasn't.

I was simply justifying why I would spend $360 to go out and hear Tiesto. When you break it down and throw in the service factor, occasionally it's worth the price.

I think he meant I was implying anyone not getting a table was a "cheap loser failure".
Well maybe not you specifically, but it's what proponents of bottle service might or in fact do. But more importantly it's less insulting than touting bottle service as a good deal.

(Which if you weren't doing, fine. I'll take your word for it. Just, nobody else try it.)