Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last minute GIANT NYE roll call***

weyes

turns out i'm gonna be at giant's nye thing after all! i wish i could've posted up a meetup spot and all of that junk earlier :cry: . and i hope sanci will check the board so she can meet up with me there, 'cause i know she's going!!!

at the very least, though, if you see a girl in black pants and either an enchanted tiki room t-shirt or a light blue hoodie with a big star on the front, that's me. make sure to say hello :D !

i did end up meeting up with very fun sanci and her equally fun friends and we had a blast :spin2: !!! i took some pics but haven't had them developed yet, and i promised i'll only put them up if they're good (i told sanci to do the same :nono: !) ! there'll be a new thread for that, i think.

i think, too, that my taste is veering away from trance now :idea: . and sanci and i were wondering exactly where one would classify the scumfrog's style and were coming up confused...

post da' pics!!!!!!!!!
uh o... i shouldn't've posted that i would :worry: ... no promise, vic; weyes is vain and won't put them up unless she looks good :tongue: ! sanci's a cutie, though, so there'll probably be pics of her up :aright: . we'll see...

There was some cool as music that night, Sasha and Digweed were funky and dark, I loved it. It was so much fun dragging Weyes around to all the trance, Thanx for being such a good sport! I will be sending you pics of us that night for approval before posting in the next couple days. :)

There was some cool as music that night, Sasha and Digweed were funky and dark, I loved it. It was so much fun dragging Weyes around to all the trance, Thanx for being such a good sport! I will be sending you pics of us that night for approval before posting in the next couple days. :)
no, sanci, thank you :heart: ! i had an absolute blast :spin2: !!! seriously, cpla, sanci is fantastic and the company she keeps is fun too.

thanks for the pic approval idea, sanci; weyes is terribly vain :worry: . i'll send you the pics of you instead of just posting 'em, too, but you're too damned cute to have photographed badly, i'm sure! i didn't finish that roll and i kinda want to before i develop 'em, but i might just have to do it as is, as i could waste too much time waiting.

well, i know they're not trance, but i'm gonna see the east coast boogiemen at dynagroove on saturday, the 27th. maybe i can convince a little snoopy to go :idea: ...

well, i know they're not trance, but i'm gonna see the east coast boogiemen at dynagroove on saturday, the 27th. maybe i can convince a little snoopy to go :idea: ...

this will be a very fun party, i promise!

great peeps, great music, great vibes! and they are definitely not trance! funky, bumpin' house to get ya shakin' your booty!

no, sanci, thank you :heart: ! i had an absolute blast :spin2: !!! seriously, cpla, sanci is fantastic and the company she keeps is fun too.

thanks for the pic approval idea, sanci; weyes is terribly vain :worry: . i'll send you the pics of you instead of just posting 'em, too, but you're too damned cute to have photographed badly, i'm sure! i didn't finish that roll and i kinda want to before i develop 'em, but i might just have to do it as is, as i could waste too much time waiting.

Post some pics on Groovienauts too...the people wanna see em! yep.gif

this will be a very fun party, i promise!

great peeps, great music, great vibes! and they are definitely not trance! funky, bumpin' house to get ya shakin' your booty!

will you be there, deep [i hope] :D ?
Post some pics on Groovienauts too...the people wanna see em! yep.gif
dammit... i knew i shouldn't've posted that... i look so terrible in pics :worry: .

where's the party at on saturday the 27th??? inquiring booty's wanna know
at dynagroove (wherever that is). deepfunk has the lowdown on it all 'cause the ecb are on that label, i believe. i don't know all that you like - except that i know shorty likes her breaks - but they are some serious booty-shakin' music. seriously - it's really good, but in a way my body still can't compute. my soul's gotta dance, even though it makes my body hurt the eyes :funny: .

just post em...who cares

ps

do you have me on IGNORE on GN's?? lol

:laugh2:

i have you on ignore here too; i just clicked this post 'cause i figured you might not be hostile and/or mean to me for no reason on this particular thread. why? have you been baiting me and upset 'cause i haven't been responding?