Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday on Jan 6th, anything good

Hmmm when you say "rave" do you mean rave music or you just dont knw the difference?

If i may suggest for you to check out CIELO its the best club in nyc with a great soundsystem and a mix crowd of people who dont know whats goin on with fashionistas and people who love to dance and know about house music. So you get a bit of everything witht he people in the room. The normal fri night dj wont be around his name is WILLIE GRAFF in his place will be JO JO FLORES, check it out. Hesd playing on both the 5th and 6th.

My father recommended club shelter, he told me he used to DJ there back in the day, he also DJ'd at the old Zanzibar in Newark, NJ. His name is DJ Hollywood. Obviously I was too young to remember but, I might check this shelter place out, if not I would check out some others.

I usually get dressed up to go out, but I feel like wearing jeans and shoes, are these places you recommended safe for that attire? ie strict at the door?

My father recommended club shelter, he told me he used to DJ there back in the day, he also DJ'd at the old Zanzibar in Newark, NJ. His name is DJ Hollywood. Obviously I was too young to remember but, I might check this shelter place out, if not I would check out some others.

I usually get dressed up to go out, but I feel like wearing jeans and shoes, are these places you recommended safe for that attire? ie strict at the door?

Wow so your father is oldschool and SHELTER the scene and party hes talkin about usually gets goin around 4/5am and lasts until 12-1pm sun afternoon, there is no dress code at shelter.

As for your father in case he doesnt know alot of people that he might know or if your interested in learning about stuff from those palces and people who were there since the 70s and still go out are over at www.deephousepage.com

I suggest go to CIELO a bit dressed up and bring a change of clothes in your back and dress down after cielo and sweat it out at SHELTER.