Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For: Back2Basics

Sorry fella missed this..

No actualy Plastikman was a alter ego for Richie he did different sounding tracks under Plastikman (more psycadelic). I prefer the Richie sound, stripped back techno in effect.

It is bloody good though, favorite tracks?

i sat there one night trying to figure out what he was doing (you know they have the diagram of what track is being played when), two track on the decks and then 909 beats all at the same point and it is seemless. Very, very few DJ's can do that, i know most DJ's use filters & effect units but it's not the same.. you dont have a pitch control on a 909.

my favorite tracks, or combos: the combo after the vocal: party music...oh party music....after that part...then record spins back..and it says...somebody is tryin to force their way into our world.....then that whole acid house shit is phat!!!!!!!!....the last track is dope!!!!!....the beginning starts off with a ragga tip vocal--"boy"....a nice ending...

yea he did do shit on there which sometimes is indistinguishable....but if you listen hard...you can hear the 909 on top of 2 decks....i think sometimes he layers goin from 3 to 2 decks at a time on top of the 909...dope..simply dope!