Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My picture...

Hey to see my picture for now you need to go to this website: http://people.goplay.com/hazedg compliments of haze on this board..and click on page 4..and iam in blue shirt in 2 pics under title clubgirlnj..also my brother who posts on here as spikesnj is ina pic with me under davesfactory99..and also my fiance who is shootin3 aka chris on board is in a pic also under his screename with friends..other pic of me NOT with my brother is me and a friend at LL who doesnt post on here..all 3 pics are from limelight from my fiances b-day party..later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Robyn..........good to see you worked out those technical problems to post a pic. LOL.......... Haze hooked ya up!

Enjoy the rest of your summer down with Adam and the Deeper headz and hope to see ya for MyWorld B-day!

~R~

Hello Romeo and Adam...Yes haze hooked me up..thanks haze!!And Adam fuck you..he-he..j/k..chris always with the fucking blow pops..and no!!!!chris doesnt look like joey buttafuco..ewww...my man is a hottie..=)..please now...bad pic sorry...romeo will you ever be at the shore house??and adam i will see you sat am after vinyl..for a long wknd..see ya at tempts sunday adam huh???-=)..byeee..Robyn..=)..and thanks for the compliments from the others..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)