Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo on the NASDAQ!?!? WHAT?!

Don't forget to ask for the prospectus at the door the next time you go in.

Be sure to ask one of the guys that makes sure that you are moving down in line. They have about ten copies with them at all times. It is sure to get you moved up if you ask.

JDogg

(All this and bridge in Brooklyn to sell)

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

whatever bashful! now your being a hipocrate, you don't even like twilo. i am going to invest in twilo and i am going to be rich and you are going to be so jelous of me. and then we won't even have time to hang out anymore because i will be too busy hanging out with sasha and milkweed.

~plur

-glynis

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

Not saying that you full of shit or anything SPreewell, but I worked in CIBanking for almost 5 years and generally you do not talk about deals you are working on, let alone in a public forum, because protecting your clients interest should always come first, number two if you are willing to say you can offer blocks of common stock why don't you post your real email address (i.e where you work) instead of an aol address...Then again you may not want to post that intimate information on a public board, but we might as well splatter your clients info all over it...Seems like this is a lot of hearsay...Infact, I'll even look into it...

-Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

All of you in Manhattan should be proud! Don't cut down Twilo for doing something to maintain the nightcrawling world--not to mention themselves at the same time.

First, Twilo IS a business entity, and they do have the right to place their capital up for offering to the general public if they wish. Since this is a business that normally doesn't operate banker's hours, I think it will be interesting. I understand where some of you are coming from, though. It's as if next we'll see Danny Tenaglia and Jonathan Peters delivering the news on CNN on weekend instead of spinning at their respective clubs, while Razor & Guido create a line of clothing and home items to compete against what I call "the Tommyknocker." I can see it now: R&G Home, R&G Kidswear, etc. (LOL)

But the way this little Heartland nightcrawler sees it, turning to the daytimers (as I call those who live in the 9-to-5 world) is the best way for Manhattan to survive the current chaos and ensure its future in the First World of Nightcrawling (together of course withMiamiDade, La-La Land, Chicagoland, Metropolitan Toronto, Ibiza and London UK). Steps like an IPO have to be taken to make sure that the clubs can do what is necessary should the good times we're currently enjoying ever turnbad. I mean, glowsticks, Godiva Martinis, strobe lights, Gianfranco Ferre jeans and VIP cars can only carry a nightclub so far.

Especially with a certain nameless anti-nightlife mayor lurking in the wings, just waiting to strike yet again...

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders