Wtf?

drdoom

Private Message: what up

01-10-07, 01:34 PM

hypnotiqhenry

New to the Board

what up

Hey what up

My name is Henry, im a 19 year old student looking for an oppurtunity in a club in manhattan. Where im trying to get at is well in a few years as soon as I get out of college, I will be opening my own club in the city. They referred your name to me because you have I guess authority or connection to possibly get me where im trying to be. I want to learn how a club is run, and all the do and the dont, and just real gain experience in the whole aspect of owning your own club. I would really appreciate it, if you can work some magic or refer my name to someone who can teach me and just basically take me under their wing and show me the ropes. Im 19 year old, im in college for business, I currently work for Atlantic Chevy, Cadillac, and pre owned as a bilingual sales consultant. Im very creative and i just want an oppurtunity in this type of business. Thank you for reading this and I hope you get back to me.

Private Message: what up

01-10-07, 01:34 PM

hypnotiqhenry

New to the Board

what up

Hey what up

My name is Henry, im a 19 year old student looking for an oppurtunity in a club in manhattan. Where im trying to get at is well in a few years as soon as I get out of college, I will be opening my own club in the city. They referred your name to me because you have I guess authority or connection to possibly get me where im trying to be. I want to learn how a club is run, and all the do and the dont, and just real gain experience in the whole aspect of owning your own club. I would really appreciate it, if you can work some magic or refer my name to someone who can teach me and just basically take me under their wing and show me the ropes. Im 19 year old, im in college for business, I currently work for Atlantic Chevy, Cadillac, and pre owned as a bilingual sales consultant. Im very creative and i just want an oppurtunity in this type of business. Thank you for reading this and I hope you get back to me.

you're welcome