Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exacta killed Deko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Instant message convo With Mikey after my post

(6:42:49 PM): is this going to be another threat over IM...please enough already...

(6:45:00 PM): i feel better now knowing you were only joking...for a minute i was really worried and wasn't going to show up so you didn't kick my ass

(6:45:08 PM): atleast now i can enjoy exacta in peace

(6:46:07 PM): thats great man MikDonn2 (6:46:12 PM): i'll sleep better tonight knowing that

WHAT A FUCKIN PUSSY

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too add some shit, to make yourself look like less of a pussy....Dont matter, you still look like a HUGE PUSSY anyway, with all the added shit you put into our convo......

Lets take a vote......How many people here think Mike would not of come if he thought I was gonna hurt him if he did?????

who gives a shit rayray??? honestly...what would you plan to do...fight people in a place that exacta plays...get tossed out and risk never getting back into the club again??? no one believes you would fight anyone at anytime...most people here laugh at you and your posts...

who gives a shit rayray??? honestly...what would you plan to do...fight people in a place that exacta plays...get tossed out and risk never getting back into the club again??? no one believes you would fight anyone at anytime...most people here laugh at you and your posts...

Nice!!!! Im glad I give you waste of lifes some fun in your horrible lifes.... Glad to help!!!!

:clap2:

Friday is gonna be SICK!!!!! Exacta is gonna ripp shit up!!!! Capetownmissy, great times ahead

:getdown:

i think im going to quit CP...i really am. the level of MORON has just risen over the years...and it shows no signs of slowing down

this is just like when people think the "chatroom" convos are serious...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i give up...in the words of a a CP meetup King..."im done serving these chumps..."

i think im going to quit CP...i really am. the level of MORON has just risen over the years...and it shows no signs of slowing down

this is just like when people think the "chatroom" convos are serious...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i give up...in the words of a a CP meetup King..."im done serving these chumps..."

Is this an indirect stab at me? If so, it fails miserably.

O NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will de missed sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin pussy!!!!!!

actually i think you took it the wrong way...correct me if i'm wrong sergio but you meant it towards the people who believe little threads started by freddy when he says things like "chatroom is jumping today"....

how you been doom? lets SERVE these fools once and for all

*high five*

You don't need me, barslut has your back.

since you edited i will edit as well....why bring carmine in to this...carmine has no beef with me...in fact i'm sure if i met carmine out we would have a few drinks and have a great time. something you should look in to doing

Absoltely bro.. i would def. share a drink with u.. in person.. i bet many many of u would be real chill with me..

O to answer ur other comment LOL.. nah have not hooked up with bella LOL.. im very happily engaged to a beautiful women !! be good kid!!

WTF is goin on here.. dude im real confused about this whole thread?? again im really not sure about where ur trying to go with this??

what is confusing? exacta killed as usual...rayray called out you, ghhhhhost, bella and mikadon at the same time he asked computerjockey out on a date...and at somepoint i dissed exacta...

Well said!!:beer:

Many of u bash on rayray.. and he def. has pushed buttons in the past.. we all have.. but he continues to be in the scene doin his things and having fun.. many of u who bash dont even go out ?? rayray good for u atleast enjoying urself and having a good time.. keep doin ur thing bro!!

ATTN RAYRAYRAYRAY READ UP DUDE!!

For the record, did not call out carmine, I thought I cleard this up.......I know he hatedsthe net tuff guy shit as much as me, so I was asking him to join me in the net tuff guy/pussy bitching.........Get it, got it, good!!!!!!!!

I see where the confusion would lie.

Peace