Clubplanet Nightlife Community

candy flippers?

its best to let the e kick in first, it will put you in a much calmer state of mind for the acid. the other way around i didnt even feel the e cuz the acid had my ass kicked. fuck acid, try shrooms with e, very enlightening as well as emphathatic trip.

------------------

deez nuts

blue i feel for u. its not for people with sensitive stomachs. i shroom with people who throw up everytime they do it, but enjoy the trip after that. shrooms are much cleaner and safer than acid, and i personally enjoy the trip more too. i dont really mix with e either. shrooms and hydro is the shit, but your stomach will be hurtin.

------------------

deez nuts

If you really want to try shrooms, but they keep making your stomach upset, try this: Purchase a cheap coffee grinder for like $15. Pick up some gel capsules from GNC (not sure if they come empty or if you'l have to empty'em yourself.) Grind your mushrooms in the coffee grinder and place the grounds in the pill capsules. Pop a few and enjoy. Peace.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

LOL. Kitty, I tried smokin' a couple of times and it had no effect on me at all. I just assumed I was immune to the stuff. However Brandie and her beau (PFloyd) promised me that they have the solution to that. wink.gif

Brandie, I know! I know! I'm such a sorry case. But you'll help me, right? You'll show me the way!! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

Casey -

We will DEF. show you the way . . . and then you'll never go back. biggrin.gif No one is THAT immune to some nice bud. hehehe.

And about the shrooms - my best friend and i have weak stomachs too - but we've never thrown up from eatin shrooms . . . i've got a couple of tricks i think will help biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

yeah boiling the shrooms will save your stomach a bit, but it'll still hurt. try boiling them with tea and honey, they wont even taste bad. but you need to smoke with shrooms. i think weed takes shrooms to another level. and personally i dont like to do shrooms in a club, they're best experienced out in nature or inside with really good friends. nature is the best though, our campin trips are never complete without shrooms. they really connect you with your surroundings. whats the deal this summer anyway, no one's got!

------------------

deez nuts

I have had very bad Episodes with Candy Fliping, Ill never forget the time, i was at

countDown9 in Hartford, and i Took 2 Double Stack Hydro's And 2 Tabs,

WELL Let me tell u!!

I was so fucked up!!!!

that somehow, somewere, I Somehow Cut my whole face up with a Cross necklace i had on!

Now if that is not enough to stop candy flipping, i dont no what is?

Very scarey, if you over do it.

Just my 00.02 Cents

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

i seriously suggest people over the age of around 20 not do acid anymore. it's a lot easier to handle when you're younger and want to open doors of perception, but i think after a certain age its tough to handle. no facts or medical backing to this, just the personal experiences of me and my friends. acid is bad news!

------------------

deez nuts

a friend of mine who did a lot of acid in his day told me the exact same thing (don't try acid for the first time if you're over 20)

his rationale is that it often "shifts your life perspective", and when you are older with more responsibilities, it is not a good time for a perspective shift.

since i'm 28 and haven't done it yet, most likely I won't ever find out.

ya i tried acid like 5 times.. once i really had a bad trip.. out in stonybrook.. nightcrawler heard about it im sure.. it was noo joke.. i remember one funny part.. i was staring at a rock or some thing in the concrete.. for 3 hours.. i thought i was a fossiil.. i named it,, i thought it was like 30 milllion years old...god am i an idiot.. ive said too much.. lol

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

I've only successfully candy flipped twice. Won't do it anymore.

One time at the Tunnel, I was flipping hard, I was just staring at the wall and I saw these buttons. I kept on pushing them and they kept on breaking. My friends said that i was doing that for half the night. drunk.gif

Like I said, never again. tongue.gif

------------------

You know we aren't meant to exist in the outside world... - Akira

shadowchaser076@aol.com

BLUE - hehehehe . . . first we've gotta make you smoke a blunt, lol . . . and now we're gonna have to make you trip, too, lol?? biggrin.gif uh-oh, tee hee.

Candy-flippin is fuuuuun . . . gave it up, acid is *bad* for you wink.gif Did the same thing, would wait until i felt the E kicking in, and then i'd eat a tab.

Shrooms and E - also a very good combo. biggrin.gif That i'll still do.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

wanted to candyflip, but can't get my hands on tabs around here. damn dealers!! smile.gif

i tried "hippyflippin" (shrooms and E), and like blue, i puked 3 times at carl cox. it was cool though, not too many visuals inside of Twilo, but i was pretty fuct.

bLuE! you don't smoke Ls?!@# what the hell is wrong with you? haha j/k. nothin like blazin up on a chillin sat/sun night, after a hard night of clubbin. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*