Clubplanet Nightlife Community

house dealers?

I dont suggest buying form House Dealers but when I really wanted something in a club and I couldnt get it anywhere else, I resorted to them. But you should stay away b/c you never know who youre dealing with, what they have being real or not or if they are an undercover. Best bet is to get your treats before the club.

They're usually dealers that are in the club of their choice every weekend that security leaves a lone or even sometimes gets the drugs in for them.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

House dealers are those who sell for the clubs. Remember back in the day when you'd walk through TUNNEL and all you would hear was "E, K, E ,K" ...God that was annoying...Well those are the house dealers. They sell for the clubs. If you get caght with drugs say pills or coke, kay, anything, the bouncers who caught you with it will take it away, give it to their house dealers, have them seel it and you get thrown out.

I actually know one...I knew him before he got the deal and he's never given me a bad pill. I guess it depends. Maybe if I were a complete stranger it would be different but i couldn't imagine. He's a sweetheart believe it or not.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

my friend's boyfriend is house dealer at one of the clubs in nyc . . . his pills are insane . . . sometimes the stuff the bouncers confiscate he refuses to sell cause he says it's shit - he'll sell all what he has first, then if he needs to, he'll sell the confiscated stuff.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

If you're a regular @ a club then you can work out who is authorised, otherwise ask one of your friends who goes along more!

One of my mates used to be authorised @ a club and would move 200 on a friday nite whilst dancing.....the boy was a machine :P

One time at some markets I saw a t-shirt which had in big letters across the front....."AUTHORISED DEALER".....you'd have to be pretty ballsy to wear that one out! biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com