Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Kick EVER in MMA history:

stymie

Last night on UFC Fight Night on Spike...

doubledragon.gif

Followed up by one of the most devastaing KO's I have ever seen in my life. I wish I had a gif of that. Id like to see rashad fight Tito or maybe sobral at light heavy weight. I dont think this kid is a joke TUF fighter like griffen or bonnar.... I think hes the real deal.

craziest knock out ive seen was Pete “Drago” Sell vs...the name escapes me right now...but Sell pretty much had this guy beat with a body blow...the guy backs up against the octagon..wincing in pain...Drago moves in for the kill...and the guy knocks Drago's snotbox with one punch knocking him out..ridiculous

Last night on UFC Fight Night on Spike...

doubledragon.gif

Followed up by one of the most devastaing KO's I have ever seen in my life. I wish I had a gif of that. Id like to see rashad fight Tito or maybe sobral at light heavy weight. I dont think this kid is a joke TUF fighter like griffen or bonnar.... I think hes the real deal.

Not to play devil's advocate but Griffen held his own against Tito.

I was never big on Drago. I don't understand why he got so much credit for defeating Phil Baroni, who was always a scrub.

I didnt think that fight was competitive at all against Tito... tito was in control 100% of the time. Its just that tito has no KO power... if he did forst would have been out in the 1st round. I think the UFC announcers made it seem alot more competitive than it was... HBO style.

I didnt think that fight was competitive at all against Tito... tito was in control 100% of the time. Its just that tito has no KO power... if he did forst would have been out in the 1st round. I think the UFC announcers made it seem alot more competitive than it was... HBO style.

True. Even though Rashad has been incredible, I still feel they should stop creating new seasons of the Ultimate Fighter as 95% of the guys are jokes. I hope they keep it in the "Comeback" mode.

yeah most of these guys are crap and they are watering down the fight cards but I do enjoy watching free fights every week on spike even if they are D level fighters. And I love the fight Night cards they have every few months. Im looking forward to this coming up season for 2 reasons.... one - I cant wait to see how many idiotic comments BJ Penn has to say and two - I cant wait to see him fight Jens Pulver on the season finale.

good shit posting that clip of rampage jackson cleaning that guy up and slamming him from pride.....cant wait to go to the fight next weekend to see him, mirko, and anderson tear shit up like they did out in japan

rashard lewis made an incredible kick though of which i havent seen anyone knocked out so long. best was in the post fight interview where rashard is like "i'm not feeling so good that he's still down there not moving....."

• 3 weeks later...

yeah dude dont you know... David Wells is an athlete but Dan Henderson, a guy that competed for this country in the olympics and now fights in Pride isnt. Oh and baseball is a sport but ufc/pride/rotr/cage rage which is just another form of pankration that was around thousands of years before baseball is NOT a sport.... but baseball is dude.

ball boys in mlb > mma fighters